****Vixxen Hates Christian Louboutin Heels!!!****

Welcome back! I just recently found my way back to the CL subforum. I've been focusing more on bags the last (almost) 2 years. Got sucked back in by the Python Batiks. :biggrin: I remember you from when I was really active here in 2009. I can't wait to see pics of your current collection.

Congrats on your baby boy!

Missed you, Vixxen! So happy to have you back.....And congrats on your darling DS:girlsigh: Who can resist those long lashes?!!

I wonder what you think about all of the new heel heights since you haven't been purchasing for a while?! I noticed that you had/tried the MBB....just wanted to get your perspective as a CL lover who hasn't been totally immersed in the seasonal collections before they hit the stores.

You know, I consider myself pretty adventurous when it comes to heel heights and styles, but it took me by surprise how tall the heels are now! I remember a couple if years ago the "alta", "zeppa", "hyper" styles were the ones I considered super tall but now there are like 2" platforms with an extra platform and 180 mm heights! I like them and I think they are super sexy. I LOVED the MBB but my DH kept telling me that was way too much $ for a shoe I wouldn't wear very often. I have to admit though, I love the Bibi and the Lady Peep but they don't look comfortable.

I feel like an old lady going, "Back in my day all the nice women wore 120 mm heels". Lol!

Congrats on your precious baby, isn't it such an awesome feeling that precious little joy came out of you?

Secondly, welcome back to tPF...nice to meet you.

Lastly, I still remember your VP purple suede that was lost; I'll keep an eye out for you.

Hello Ladies!

The reason I hate CLs is because every time I come in here even for a sneak peek I end up psychologically ADDICTED to CLs again and then get the horrible urge to go out and spend tons of money on shoes, lol! I swear, one little peek of someone's reveal or one little look at a recent purchase and next thing I know I am on hold with some SA at Sak's or NM!

Actually, I did just want to get your attention with the title because I wanted to say hello again to all of you. Some of you might remember me from a while ago. I was very active on here from 2008 to 2009 and then took a long break after I found out I was pregnant with our first baby! I had our baby boy in March 2010 and I am sooooo happy to be a mommy! I can't believe this blonde-haired, blue-eyed (extra long lashes!) boy is mine! :love:

On a side note, when I found out I was pregnant, I went through this "cleansing" few months where I started to get rid of tons of things including my CL collection. I think subconsciously I was thinking, "new baby, new life, new things". Anyway, I sold off or returned all the following shoes and figured I would start my collection up again after the baby was born.

SOLD/RETURNED

Purple Suede Rolando
Fuchsia Suede Rolando
EB Suede Rolando
Black Suede Rolando
Light Mint Green Satin Rolando (Special Order)
Magenta Suede Declic
Purple Suede Declic
Navy Suede Declic
Peacock Suede VPs (REGRET!)
Nude Patent VPs (DOUBLE REGRET! WHAT WAS I THINKING?! DOH!)
Cherry Patent VPs (TRIPLE REGRET! REALLY? DOH!)
Black Satin VPs
Peacock Suede NPs
Purple Lizard VPs (DON'T EVEN ASK...)

KEPT:

Peacock Suede Decollete
Black Suede Decollete
Purple Suede Decollete
Magenta Suede NPs
Purple Suede VPs
Black Suede VPs

Oh, and another thing...I HAVE BEEN ON A BAN SINCE JUNE 2009 and not bought ONE SINGLE pair of shoes since! I am ready to start up again and looking forward to a pair I am about to purchase from a fellow TPFer. I want to say hello, I MISSED YOU and for those of you who do remember me, I can't wait to reconnect with you again! ;)
WoW!!! Congrats on the baby! I wouldve not been able to do that... At all! And that collection was Awesome