Viva Vibrato!

I love vibrato. I think it is so much more beautiful in person. I was blown away the first time I saw it IRL.

Vibrato3.jpg

Congrats!! I had a picotin in chocolate/reddish/orangey combi, but she has since found another lovely home. That was my one and only vibrato. I've also seen vibrato in blue and raisin.

It IS amazing isn't it... once you realize that those colors come from layers of different colored leather pressed together, and not simply a printed fabric, you would have a new respect for the Vibrato. I love the colors combo on BW1's Hermes tote bag, and the colors on the coin purse!!! Wow!

Yes, it is interesting to know whether the layers are glued, woven, or ?? so they can stick together. I wonder if anybody knows the different color combinations available for H vibrato bags?
Red vibrato 3.jpg
It's like layered-cake!
:heart::heart::heart:

Now that is a gorgeous Vibrato bag!! I agree that Vibrato looks much, much prettier in person. It's just so unique. The first time I ever saw one I thought it had to have been a special order, because it was clearly a very special process used to make it. I do think that it's heat + glue that holds the small pieces of leather together, and just thinking about how complicated that process must be...wow.

I am almost sure there was also one on eBay recently, from one of the "good" sellers, and well priced too. I don't see it now though.

This is my favorite vibrato color combo:

attachment.php

and this one, from Tenshi1986's avatar:
attachment.php

Attachments

• vibrato purple green1.jpg
    vibrato purple green1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 396
  • vibrato purple green.jpg
    vibrato purple green.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 409
I have a version of the Birkin, asa posted...Raisin boxcalf Vibrato, but I don't have a picture of it available.
Is that your Birkin asa? Just wondering, because if so, we are almost Vibrato Birkin twins....although I do realize every Vibrato pattern is unique.

I love the Vibrato blues, but for a bag, I think that the raisin was my first choice...however given their rarity, I probably would have taken any pleasing color that I could find.

whitebirkin, I really have to congratulate you on a wonderfully unique addition to your amazingly colorful and varied Birkin collection --- I thought that there might have been another thread for the Congrats, so please forgive my earlier post, which neglected to acknowledge this lovely new acquisition of yours which began this entire thread.
I really admire Vibrato and yours in Rouge G. is such a beautiful variation. All of your Birkins are so beautifully varied in terms of leathers and colors, so I love that you chose to add the Vibrato. I am sure that you will enjoy it for a long time to come.