Visited LV - news, rumours and gossip

I don't have a Neverfull, but how could the SA say they were "useless"? I mean, they seem very practical, they are roomy when uncinched but can also be cinched to make them smaller.

Also, they are no cheaper than a Speedy, so the people who bought the Neverfull could have bought a Speedy before. The comments just don't make sense.

Verone/Gray seems to be the "it" color of the season. I walked through Lord and Taylor a couple weeks ago to get some AC (I work in NY and it gets HOT!) and the hand bag section was filled with shades of gray! I love it!

Lol, I knew that some people here would get upset about Ms. Lovely's remarks about the Neverful. Bear in mind that as regards the bag's practicability/usefullness this is her personal opinion. So, if any of you bought the Neverfull and love it, regardless of your status, age and income, enjoy that bag and be unfazed about another person's opinion. What matter most is your love for the bag.

Yet, it cannot be denied that Ms. Lovely does have some valid points about the Neverful.

I don't feel bad about the neverfull comments I don't have one yet but I still plan on getting them in both damier ebene and azur. And I can more than afford these bags. I buy what I like and the thin straps is what I like about the bag. I hope these comments don't change peoples minds on this bag.

Thanks for the info; I saw the waterproof keepall, too (very shiny, which I thought was weird-looking because it looked kinda like...old canvas :sweatdrop:). Very interesting commentary on the neverfull, but you're absolutely right...for those who have the bag, you shouldn't let those criticisms hinder your enjoyment of the bag. My only concern about the bag line are the straps...other than that, it looks really good on the lovely ladies I've seen them on. :yes:

Also, they are no cheaper than a Speedy, so the people who bought the Neverfull could have bought a Speedy before. The comments just don't make sense.

Ok... I had to visit the LV website, but the Neverfull pm costs 390 €, the Speedy 25 costs 405 €, the Batignolles costs 445 € (another poster compared the N. to the B.).
The largest Neverfull costs as much as the largest speedy, but less than the largest Batignolles.

Comparing their sizes they are more or less the same, although the Neverfull is slightly longer than the Speedy and the Batignolles, so you'd get more Mono Canvas bang for your bucks.

Also, the price is below 400 €, and even if it is barely so, the price tricks the customers, making them think it is a better bargain than a 400+ € bag.

^^^ Well, in the US, it is $575 for a Neverfull and $595 for the Speedy 25 (the Speedy 30 is $620). So, I don't think anyone here is "tricked" into thinking they are getting a better bargain. Basically, the price difference between a Neverfull and Speedy is insignificant. And of course there is also a Pochette Accessories for $280 for first-time LV buyers.

So, I still think her comments didn't make much sense but of course that is her opinion. As I said, I don't have a Neverfull, but I do think they are stylish and practical.