Visionaire # 52: Did they change the miroir cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberté;3877056 said:
Great! I also have a copy of the old picture on my other computer if needed, I can post it here later to compare and if helps to enclose it in the mail for amazon.
Thanks Liberte it would be great to have both pics I didnt save one of the first advertisement

I'd love to know what's going on with that as well :confused1: I was thinking about ordering it, but a mere miroir-look cardbox box def. is not to my liking :tdown:

I cannot find a contact email on Amazon.com does anyone have one for them please?

Roz, not sure about .com, but on amazon.co.uk if you click on "Help" (button is on the top right) it will take you to this page

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/026-7693475-6997234?ie=UTF8&nodeId=471044

On the mid right there's a box that will take you to customer service :yes: They even offer a callback service so you can talk to a live person :tup:

51x2zwk517laa2401iv2.jpg

Here's the original. Looks a tad bit nicer no?

^
It's the ONLY reason I want it. LOL

I think it was apparant it was only a pre-version, as the picture in the book is obiously photoshopped on. But the portofolio seemed real enough and I haven't seen anything like it before.

I was upset when the Price went up on Amazon.ca BUT the member who posted first about this coming out was very new and that was his first post. He seemed to know ALOT about this folder for someone just passing lol.

It seemed too good to be true - did anyone have that feeling?. Im glad I didnt order it now. The Pic looked highly photoshopped.

I dont have a clue how amazon works but is it possible that the 1st pic was there so that this company/person could get lots of orders and then change the pic at a later date ??.

Im sorry if Im wrong, I hope Iam because I would love what I saw in the 1st pic :smile:

I'd love to know what's going on with that as well :confused1: I was thinking about ordering it, but a mere miroir-look cardbox box def. is not to my liking :tdown:

Roz, not sure about .com, but on amazon.co.uk if you click on "Help" (button is on the top right) it will take you to this page

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/026-7693475-6997234?ie=UTF8&nodeId=471044

On the mid right there's a box that will take you to customer service :yes: They even offer a callback service so you can talk to a live person :tup:

Thanks Kittie :heart: I sure dont want a cardboard box either.

Status
Not open for further replies.