Violet Kingston Hobo

Well my friends, be sure to check the as-is section in a week. I returned this bag! It was a tough choice, I loved the color but every time I went to cut the tag I couldn't do it. Not sure why, but it was a lot of $ to spend and not be 100% sure. I will wait for my as-is Chestnut and Teal to see how I like those colors.

SO…my wonderful husband gave me his CC to order this once again.I regretted sending her back the next day! I called the post office to see if they had the box by any chance, no! I ordered from Dooney.com and it will be here Thursday! I hope she will be perfect! April 26 is our "first date anniversary" and we will be together for 8 years (married for 4 in October) but he is sweet and said April 26th was the best day ever. So this makes my present even more special!

SO…my wonderful husband gave me his CC to order this once again.I regretted sending her back the next day! I called the post office to see if they had the box by any chance, no! I ordered from Dooney.com and it will be here Thursday! I hope she will be perfect! April 26 is our "first date anniversary" and we will be together for 8 years (married for 4 in October) but he is sweet and said April 26th was the best day ever. So this makes my present even more special!

That's such a sweet story! It's kind of funny you ordered the same bag upon regretting sending it back :smile:. I can say that because I've done it myself! Haha. The violet Kingston is near the top of my wish list. It's so beautiful when it's presented on QVC. I'm waiting for a sale :smile: enjoy her and Happy Anniversary :smile:

Hi Rachael,

Just wondering what you think of your (second) violet Kingston hobo. :smile: did you wear her out for your Anniversary? I really want the Kingston, but I keep passing it up every time I'm at the outlet. I'm not sure why, but I'm thinking it's because I think I want the violet. I'm waiting for a sale though. Oh, and I am on a bag buying freeze now. I almost forgot.... Thanks

Hi Rachael,

Just wondering what you think of your (second) violet Kingston hobo. :smile: did you wear her out for your Anniversary? I really want the Kingston, but I keep passing it up every time I'm at the outlet. I'm not sure why, but I'm thinking it's because I think I want the violet. I'm waiting for a sale though. Oh, and I am on a bag buying freeze now. I almost forgot.... Thanks

Are you set on the Kingston style or the color? You can always get another flo satchel or medium pocket in violet :smile:

Are you set on the Kingston style or the color? You can always get another flo satchel or medium pocket in violet :smile:

Thanks. Yeah Ive really been debating on which bag I'd like in the violet. I love the color. For some reason I love the Kingston in violet when I see it on the QVC presentations. However I also like it in the black and I don't have an all black purse. So I don't know..... It's another one I'm having a really hard time with. I think I have time to decide though since I have to wait awhile for my next purchase.

Thanks. Yeah Ive really been debating on which bag I'd like in the violet. I love the color. For some reason I love the Kingston in violet when I see it on the QVC presentations. However I also like it in the black and I don't have an all black purse. So I don't know..... It's another one I'm having a really hard time with. I think I have time to decide though since I have to wait awhile for my next purchase.
The small flo in violet just came back in stock on the Dooney site. I love it!

I am sold on this bag! Actually I am glad things worked out they way they did. I got a beautifully made bag from Dooney, all smooth leather. Its gorgeous! I used her all weekend and I love the comfort of the strap and organization. I had to put her in hiding for a bit due to the rain we are getting.

I am on a wait list for a grey small flo satchel I want to try that one out also. Maybe the logo lock too!

Hi Rachael,

SO sorry TB! I missed your quote. I posted above! I actually LOVE this bag! I ordered the black too from the Q it has some pebbling but pretty, just not at as stunning as the violet IMO.

I say, give the Kingston a try :smile:

SO sorry TB! I missed your quote. I posted above! I actually LOVE this bag! I ordered the black too from the Q it has some pebbling but pretty, just not at as stunning as the violet IMO.

I say, give the Kingston a try :smile:

I'm so glad you like it, but I think now I think it's going to make me obsess again. :smile: I think I will have to get it. I have to save or wait for a sale though. I almost ordered the violet dome buckle satchel last night but didn't pull the trigger because it was too much and I'm on a ban right now.
I think both bags are stunning in violet but I think I like the Kingston more. Thanks for the update and congrats on getting a beautiful one :smile:

I'm so glad you like it, but I think now I think it's going to make me obsess again. :smile: I think I will have to get it. I have to save or wait for a sale though. I almost ordered the violet dome buckle satchel last night but didn't pull the trigger because it was too much and I'm on a ban right now.
I think both bags are stunning in violet but I think I like the Kingston more. Thanks for the update and congrats on getting a beautiful one :smile:

Oh I am sorry to make you obsess!! That's exactly why I was not on here for awhile, it was getting out of control. I wanted every bag! I have great will power with food but not bags! SO I understand your ban!

Maybe it will be on 6 EP soon and you can get one! I hope the style stays around, I really love it. It's the perfect bag for me! I *wish* they would make one in grey - it would make me so happy!! :lol:

Thanks again and sorry for being an enabler!

Oh I am sorry to make you obsess!! That's exactly why I was not on here for awhile, it was getting out of control. I wanted every bag! I have great will power with food but not bags! SO I understand your ban!

Maybe it will be on 6 EP soon and you can get one! I hope the style stays around, I really love it. It's the perfect bag for me! I *wish* they would make one in grey - it would make me so happy!! :lol:

No, honestly you're the best kind of enabler :smile: it looks like they might be doing a small satchel in grey so maybe it will soon come to the Kingston. Have you ever posted on Sue Clifton's Qvc Facebook page? I post suggestions often. In fact she just responded to one today. You could request a grey Kingston. :smile:

Rachael I totally agree... The Kingston is the perfect bag for me. I wish I could get one in every color, but would love a gray one, that would be stunning in this style. Now I'm trying to decide on natural or ocean for my next Kingston.

No, honestly you're the best kind of enabler :smile: it looks like they might be doing a small satchel in grey so maybe it will soon come to the Kingston. Have you ever posted on Sue Clifton's Qvc Facebook page? I post suggestions often. In fact she just responded to one today. You could request a grey Kingston. :smile:

link?