Violet Greasepaint Simples- The perfect match to my Metallic Violet Chanel 2.55

BPS congrats on your new violet greasepaint simples! You cannot go wrong with Louboutins and Chanel and the best part is there are lovely enough to wear on their own.

I cannot wait to go there next month!

OMG those are gorgeous! I have a question though - those are the New Simples, right? I know I am probably seeing things, but they actually seem more shaped like super decolletes from those pictures!

I'm mad that I missed the CL boutique being open in LV! I was just there over Christmas and the new Barneys AND the CL boutique wasn't open yet. GRR.

OMG, littleredwing, you're right. They ARE the Super Decolettes. Oops! My apologies for my big error! There were some simples there and I just got confused.

I'm really sorry to anyone that I've steered in the wrong direction! I feel like a goof! :shame:

OMG those are gorgeous! I have a question though - those are the New Simples, right? I know I am probably seeing things, but they actually seem more shaped like super decolletes from those pictures!

I'm mad that I missed the CL boutique being open in LV! I was just there over Christmas and the new Barneys AND the CL boutique wasn't open yet. GRR.

I was just going to say they look more like Decolletes too!

Congrats Gina! I love them and they look like they match your metallic purple perfectly!

OMG, littleredwing, you're right. They ARE the Super Decolettes. Oops! My apologies for my big error! There were some simples there and I just got confused.

I'm really sorry to anyone that I've steered in the wrong direction! I feel like a goof! :shame:

LOL no problem, that makes it even better! I'm gonna have to find a pair of these someday - the decollete is one of my absolute all time favourite cuts, and this is the first time I've ever seen it in a greasepaint! :smile:!!

I love the Purle GreasePaint! I'm thinking sparkly grape popsicle - YUMMY!

The boutique isn't HUGE, but it's a good size. I've never seen another dedicated boutique to know how this compares, but it's a lot better than the smallish sections at Barney's, Saks and Neimans (and the shoe place at the Wynn, whose name escapes me right now). I'm in trouble now that this boutique has opened!! :yes:
I can't remember it's name either, but that store is tiny. You can probably just fit 10 people in there.

The NP Silver GreasePaint have black hees and toetips (just in case you didn't know). I got mine from Saks, check with them.

I did NOT know the Silver Greasepaint NPs had black heels and tips. Uh oh. If the Blue/Silver/Gray Ambrosinas do not work with my wedding dress, I have a problem as far as using them for that purpose. :sad: So is only the Decolozep all Silver? Is there a VP in the Greasepaint colors?