Violet '07 or Lilac '06

In terms of colours, I will vote for Lilac cos I have never been a fan of the Violet..

But in the leather wise, Lilac is from 06 which is know as the thin and stiff leather and all the violet bags I've seen have these chewy leathers..

Either way, you cant go wrong (go with the one that screams your name :graucho:)

A lot of lilacs had rather thin leather but violet generally looks great and smouchy so that's what I would get.
Sorry just saw that you have ordered it, congrats, hope you will love it!

Thanks everyone, for their replies. I did end up buying the Violet First and I'll have it on Thursday....

Chloebagfreak, how do you like your violet bag??
Marla, Congrats! You will flip out. It is amazing leather and quite gorgeous. It goes with so many things. I think I might like it better than the City!
Check out my thread about my First " My First "First" OMG I'm in Love!" I have lots of pics.
let me know how you like it:tup:

Chloebagfreak, I just looked at your thread, you're right, it is so beautiful and I've wanted to get a first bag. I tend to like smaller bags. Does the picture that you took outside on the chair really look like that? The color is sooooooooo pretty!

The seller I bought it from told me she had 2 violet first bags and sent me the "brighter", nicer one....She said there was a big difference between the two. The other one, she said, was smoother. I'll post pictures when I receive it on Thursday....

i don't think violet is a bright color, it is a very deep, rich purple..... it is a vibrant color ! i love my violet step! it practically goes with everything! enjoy your new bag!