Vintage LV CLUB !

I just got my Speedy 25 back from repair. It took 5 weeks. It is from 1996 but you would never know it.
IMG_9567.JPG

I'm so glad that I did this. The SA told me it would have the puffy chaps. I'm glad that it doesn't.

Love it! Mine is from 1997. And it doesn't look like it's 20 years old already [emoji7]

Hello -

I am usually a vintage Coach collector but have recently become interested in vintage LV. I'm wondering if there are specific years are more desirable as far as quality. Anything else I should be aware of? Besides authenticity. Thanks for any advice!

Hello -

I am usually a vintage Coach collector but have recently become interested in vintage LV. I'm wondering if there are specific years are more desirable as far as quality. Anything else I should be aware of? Besides authenticity. Thanks for any advice!
When it comes to vintage LV, the big question in the United States is "true LV" vs. "French Company LV." You can find out more about that with a simple google search. Happy hunting!

Reactions: Flushpuppy
Hello - I have been quite the stalker on the LV Purse Forum but especially the Vintage club thread as it's what I prefer in LV. I am new to posting so I am unable to start a new thread. I need some input from all you LV lovers out there. Hope some of you wouldn't mind helping a fellow LV Lover :smile:

I am looking for a LV compact wallet, doesn't necessarily need to be vintage. This compact wallet will need to hold quite a bit of cash, I'm a cash girl, all day long! I love love love my Sarah wallet for everyday but need something a bit smaller. I card very few cards, just my drivers license, 1 credit card and my health insurance card.

I have the LV French Purse but getting money in and out is a drag. I have been eyeing the Zippy Compact Wallet (old style) and wonder if that would better suit my needs. I have also been researching the Helene wallet. The bunk doesn't bother me to bad, as long as I can get the cash in and out quickly.

Also, I can't stand to fold my bills, that option would be completely out.

I would be buying this on the pre-loved market.

Any thoughts?
Thanks in Advance! Sherry

Hello - I have been quite the stalker on the LV Purse Forum but especially the Vintage club thread as it's what I prefer in LV. I am new to posting so I am unable to start a new thread. I need some input from all you LV lovers out there. Hope some of you wouldn't mind helping a fellow LV Lover :smile:

I am looking for a LV compact wallet, doesn't necessarily need to be vintage. This compact wallet will need to hold quite a bit of cash, I'm a cash girl, all day long! I love love love my Sarah wallet for everyday but need something a bit smaller. I card very few cards, just my drivers license, 1 credit card and my health insurance card.

I have the LV French Purse but getting money in and out is a drag. I have been eyeing the Zippy Compact Wallet (old style) and wonder if that would better suit my needs. I have also been researching the Helene wallet. The bunk doesn't bother me to bad, as long as I can get the cash in and out quickly.

Also, I can't stand to fold my bills, that option would be completely out.

I would be buying this on the pre-loved market.

Any thoughts?
Thanks in Advance! Sherry
Tradesy has a huge array of LV wallets for sell. Everything I have ever purchased has definitely been authentic. Tradesy's policy is your money back if its not. This goes for everything from Chanel to Hermès so I'm confident when I purchase. I've seen compact LV wallets for super low prices. Most of the LV slg's are really cheap too compared to retail.

Hello all. I'm a vintage nut. Today I purchased a briefcase that's so old it doesn't have a date code while cleaning it out I found a liberty dime from 1945. I think its probably from the 70s as its in pretty good condition for a woman of a certain age.

Here’s my new to me 1989 petit noe. I’ve always loved the Noe and when I seen this one I couldn’t resist. She was beautiful when I got her but I gave her a much needed “spa day” and I think she’s even more beautiful now. Ugh. Now I caught the vintage LV bug and have been trolling Ebay like crazy

Attachments

• 3C683252-7074-477D-9B57-74C7168AE4A2.jpeg
    3C683252-7074-477D-9B57-74C7168AE4A2.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 814
Here’s my new to me 1989 petit noe. I’ve always loved the Noe and when I seen this one I couldn’t resist. She was beautiful when I got her but I gave her a much needed “spa day” and I think she’s even more beautiful now. Ugh. Now I caught the vintage LV bug and have been trolling Ebay like crazy
She looks great! I’d love to see a before photo if you have one. Did you happen to buy from one of the Japanese sellers? I’ve contemplated buying a project bag and have heard the Japanese sellers are the best.