Vintage Fendi

lemt619

Dec 31, 2010
Washington, DC
Hi there! It's been years since I have posted here! I bought this vintage crossbody Fendi bag years ago at a garage sale for a very, very low price. I was wondering if anyone could tell me ANYthing about it. Approximate production year? Model/style name? Worth? I'm really just curious. It is a lovely little bag in mint condition. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

authenticplease

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
In My Own Little World
Hi lemt619.......I don't know the style or year made but what a fun crossbody! I have such love for the vintage bags. (And the idea that it was discovered treasure is an added appeal! :smile:). I hope you wear and enjoy this cute bag!

lemt619

Dec 31, 2010
Washington, DC
Hi lemt619.......I don't know the style or year made but what a fun crossbody! I have such love for the vintage bags. (And the idea that it was discovered treasure is an added appeal! :smile:). I hope you wear and enjoy this cute bag!
Thank you so much!! My neighbor had a yard sale. Her husband is a physician and they are well off but completely uninterested in designer items so she sold it to me for around $10? Such a fun find!

PrincessDarbe

Dec 15, 2012
I have the satchel with the same stripe and black leather. I bought it at the boutique in the early 1990s. Hope that helps.

pinky2000

Jan 14, 2017
On the vintage Fendi line.. I recently ran across a square, seemed to be silk, vintage Fendi scarf. No tag, but had the F's printed all over, what threw me was it also had what looked like a large 'L'followed by 'FNDI'.. anyone know anything about that? Did Fendi really make a scarf that looked misspelled? Thanks

Feb 18, 2015
On the vintage Fendi line.. I recently ran across a square, seemed to be silk, vintage Fendi scarf. No tag, but had the F's printed all over, what threw me was it also had what looked like a large 'L'followed by 'FNDI'.. anyone know anything about that? Did Fendi really make a scarf that looked misspelled? Thanks
Don't know about Fendi using LFNDI but I believe that is an acronym from astrology or maybe astronumerology? I had a roommate in college who was into all the stuff and fairly sure I recognize it from our years rooming together. I wouldn't put it past Fendi to have used it at some point (perhaps tongue in cheek) since it is fairly close to their name.

Abeauty22

Aug 3, 2016
Georgia
I need help authenticating a Vintage Fendi Hat Box bag from the 70's. It was made exclusively for Neiman-Marcus. Need direction on where to post. Help

crisbac

Cris Chic World
Mar 30, 2014
Argentina