Vintage Fendi

lemt619

Dec 31, 2010
Hi there! It's been years since I have posted here! I bought this vintage crossbody Fendi bag years ago at a garage sale for a very, very low price. I was wondering if anyone could tell me ANYthing about it. Approximate production year? Model/style name? Worth? I'm really just curious. It is a lovely little bag in mint condition. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    251.2 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 406
Hi lemt619.......I don't know the style or year made but what a fun crossbody! I have such love for the vintage bags. (And the idea that it was discovered treasure is an added appeal! :smile:). I hope you wear and enjoy this cute bag!

Hi lemt619.......I don't know the style or year made but what a fun crossbody! I have such love for the vintage bags. (And the idea that it was discovered treasure is an added appeal! :smile:). I hope you wear and enjoy this cute bag!

Thank you so much!! My neighbor had a yard sale. Her husband is a physician and they are well off but completely uninterested in designer items so she sold it to me for around $10? Such a fun find!

On the vintage Fendi line.. I recently ran across a square, seemed to be silk, vintage Fendi scarf. No tag, but had the F's printed all over, what threw me was it also had what looked like a large 'L'followed by 'FNDI'.. anyone know anything about that? Did Fendi really make a scarf that looked misspelled? Thanks

On the vintage Fendi line.. I recently ran across a square, seemed to be silk, vintage Fendi scarf. No tag, but had the F's printed all over, what threw me was it also had what looked like a large 'L'followed by 'FNDI'.. anyone know anything about that? Did Fendi really make a scarf that looked misspelled? Thanks
Don't know about Fendi using LFNDI but I believe that is an acronym from astrology or maybe astronumerology? I had a roommate in college who was into all the stuff and fairly sure I recognize it from our years rooming together. I wouldn't put it past Fendi to have used it at some point (perhaps tongue in cheek) since it is fairly close to their name.