vintage croc kelly PLEASE HELP

the lady also has this Constance, and as I bought the Kelly I was aloud to take one single picture, she told me she is not sure she wants to sell because it was Jackie O favourite bag, but she is opne to an offer....hahah, it´s lizard, how much do you think I should offer her?!? it´s Lizard and vintage too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 124
She is portuguese, but lived in Paris until her husband (French) passed away, now she is going some serious health problems... And she says there´s no reason to keep these items, as she can´t go anywhere else, and also she is funny because she says that there are no more places to go with this pieces "It´s all junk out there"... You should see her fur collection, I have already reserve some pieces, hehehe.
Well, answering, I haven´t seen the letter of the bag, since I was only focused/obsessed with my, yes now is MINE, Kelly, but the lizard skin looks in pretty good condition, the only thing I notice was that the H was a with some scratches...
How much is a new one?!?!

this lady has some very nice pieces:smile: what is the condition of the bag in and outside ? also how old is it?

Congratulations on finding a beautiful vintage croc Kelly. Our local H leathercraftman suggested to also use natural beeswax when gently polishing the croc scales to give it a nice sheen. You can find natural beeswax in shops that sell candles. To gently restore the shape of the handle, try inserting a roll of cashemere scarf/soft towel in between the hande and bag. The round shape of the rolled scarf/towel will gently restore and balance the shape of the handle.

thanks for the beeswax advise, I made that with the handle already:tup: Do you have an idea how much can H charge to put a new handle?!?I feel this one a bit fragile...
Congratulations on finding a beautiful vintage croc Kelly. Our local H leathercraftman suggested to also use natural beeswax when gently polishing the croc scales to give it a nice sheen. You can find natural beeswax in shops that sell candles. To gently restore the shape of the handle, try inserting a roll of cashemere scarf/soft towel in between the hande and bag. The round shape of the rolled scarf/towel will gently restore and balance the shape of the handle.

Wow thats so gorgeous
am so envious
but so pleased for you

Me too lovely wardrobe but tatty spider ridden , cobwebby old twee cottage in the twee cotswolds

but hey thats our choice

The Constance is really amazing BUY IT!

OMG, you guys are such a bad influence...

But if we think...
It´s an investment, there are people who start buying art real soon, I have started buying Hermès real soon, which can be considered art!

(Always finding excuses to my shopping compulsion, should I look for a Doctor?!!? Hermès should open a clinic, and then we can all go for rehab, isn´t that a trend now?!?!?)

Wow thats so gorgeous
am so envious
but so pleased for you

Me too lovely wardrobe but tatty spider ridden , cobwebby old twee cottage in the twee cotswolds

but hey thats our choice

The Constance is really amazing BUY IT!