Vintage Celine

Hi everyone. What is everyone’s thoughts on vintage Celine? I just purchased this bag online. Wanted to see if anyone has seen this bag or had any vintage Celine . View attachment 5985884

Beautiful bag! I love the vintage Macadam bags, and I think they’re so well priced still given that Celine is leaning into their monogram Triomphe in new releases.

I also recently picked up a beautiful vintage Celine and matching wallet.

IMG_2084.jpeg

Check out this YouTuber. She has a great collection!
Lava Flower Celine Collection

That's a really nice looking bag. I love the Macadam pattern. And the leather trim and strap seem to have a wonderful patina to them. :tup:
Thank you 😊 I received the bag and it’s beautiful and in amazing condition. Only problem is it has a bad storage/vintage smell. Not sure how to get it out.

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpeg
    IMG_0285.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 4
Thank you 😊 I received the bag and it’s beautiful and in amazing condition. Only problem is it has a bad storage/vintage smell. Not sure how to get it out.
Try stuffing with charcoal bags for a few days. They sell them on Amazon. Let us know how it works for you.

Also once you start using it should naturally start to air out…but I’ve heard great things about the charcoal bags for getting the purse to a usable state.

• Insightful
Reactions: IntheOcean
I think the bag is gorgeous. I think a good question to ask is, what do you see yourself pairing it with? I live in Japan and have been searching for more vintage Celine, but sadly there isn’t a huge market for it like there is for vintage LV, Gucci and other brands here. If you don’t mind me asking, what online store did you find yours at? Thanks in advance~

I think the bag is gorgeous. I think a good question to ask is, what do you see yourself pairing it with? I live in Japan and have been searching for more vintage Celine, but sadly there isn’t a huge market for it like there is for vintage LV, Gucci and other brands here. If you don’t mind me asking, what online store did you find yours at? Thanks in advance~
I buy from a company called J-ports in
Osaka Japan.

So I have tried coffee beans, charcoal bags, cleaning with detergent, airing it outside and nothing is working it still smalls. Also when I was cleaning with detergent I ended up getting watermarks on the strap and now I’m trying to figure out how to get this out ugh 😩

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 2