Vintage Alhambra: 10 motifs or pendant

sakuramickey

Oct 25, 2016
dear ladies, i currently own MOP YG 5motif vintage alhambra bracelet and a pair of earring from sweet alhambra. I would like to add a necklace but cant decide if i should go for 10motif or just the pendant. I am yet to try both at the store. I like the pendant reason being it is simple and might be suitable to wear everyday? But at the same time i think the 10motif can be very elegant too. Can the 10motif used to dress up and down? Or is it too formal looking?

I appreciate your feedback and options. And wouldlike to see pictures if you have any to share.

TIA :smile:

Mar 4, 2016
So glad you posted this question, as I am having the exact same dilemma. To me, the lower price of the single pendant is more attractive, and yes it can be worn very easily every day... BUT the 10 motif is a more special piece, more stunning on its own, and will be cherished in the long term. Try both on. One of them will be perfect.

Oct 13, 2008
If you can afford it just get the 10 motif. You can certainly dress it up or down.
That said, the single pendant is lovely and sometimes one perfect quadrafoil is all that you need. Over the years I have collected tens, and 20's in nearly every stone available and yet lately I wear my holiday pendants (one single clover!) most often.

Phoenix123

Apr 6, 2012
Singapore
Go for the 10 Motif. I wear mine everyday- even to the gym (I have the all yellow gold one).
I'm normally a WG/ platinum kind of gal, but I absolutely ADORE VCA YG (and RG for that matter). I think I'll end up purchasing the 10-motif Alhambra necklace or a 5-motif bracelet eventually. They're sooo yummy and easy to wear, and there's no need to baby them too much.

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
dear ladies, i currently own MOP YG 5motif vintage alhambra bracelet and a pair of earring from sweet alhambra. I would like to add a necklace but cant decide if i should go for 10motif or just the pendant. I am yet to try both at the store. I like the pendant reason being it is simple and might be suitable to wear everyday? But at the same time i think the 10motif can be very elegant too. Can the 10motif used to dress up and down? Or is it too formal looking?

I appreciate your feedback and options. And wouldlike to see pictures if you have any to share.

TIA :smile:
I think the 10 Motif YG MOP Necklace would make a lovely addition to your collection. You could wear the necklace & the bracelet either together or separately. I have the 10 Motif & I wear that necklace often...very often! Good luck deciding!

Reactions: sakuramickey