Vintage Alhambra: 10 motifs or pendant

sakuramickey

Oct 25, 2016
dear ladies, i currently own MOP YG 5motif vintage alhambra bracelet and a pair of earring from sweet alhambra. I would like to add a necklace but cant decide if i should go for 10motif or just the pendant. I am yet to try both at the store. I like the pendant reason being it is simple and might be suitable to wear everyday? But at the same time i think the 10motif can be very elegant too. Can the 10motif used to dress up and down? Or is it too formal looking?

I appreciate your feedback and options. And wouldlike to see pictures if you have any to share.

TIA :smile:

Go for the 10 Motif. I wear mine everyday- even to the gym (I have the all yellow gold one).
I'm normally a WG/ platinum kind of gal, but I absolutely ADORE VCA YG (and RG for that matter). I think I'll end up purchasing the 10-motif Alhambra necklace or a 5-motif bracelet eventually. They're sooo yummy and easy to wear, and there's no need to baby them too much.

dear ladies, i currently own MOP YG 5motif vintage alhambra bracelet and a pair of earring from sweet alhambra. I would like to add a necklace but cant decide if i should go for 10motif or just the pendant. I am yet to try both at the store. I like the pendant reason being it is simple and might be suitable to wear everyday? But at the same time i think the 10motif can be very elegant too. Can the 10motif used to dress up and down? Or is it too formal looking?

I appreciate your feedback and options. And wouldlike to see pictures if you have any to share.

TIA :smile:
I think the 10 Motif YG MOP Necklace would make a lovely addition to your collection. You could wear the necklace & the bracelet either together or separately. I have the 10 Motif & I wear that necklace often...very often! Good luck deciding!

Reactions: sakuramickey