Jessica Simpson

I watched him on the red carpet at the AMAs last night. I love how he avoided the question about his relationship with her. He smiled and said he's staying true to himself and his music and just out there having fun. Very eloquent about it.

This may sound weird... because I don't really know, but I think he is too good and heart felt of a person for her. I just think of his lyrics and can't imagine her understanding or caring about a guy like that :shrugs:

I wondered this the first time 'round, but my husband informed me that he's quite the ladies man? I haven't looked further into it to see whether this is true or not.

This may sound weird... because I don't really know, but I think he is too good and heart felt of a person for her. I just think of his lyrics and can't imagine her understanding or caring about a guy like that :shrugs:

I know what you mean...if you listen to the lyrics on his new album, and compare them to her new album...well there's really no comparison. He is truly an artist, and he has a message in his art. She's a great vocalist, but as far as depth goes...well...let's just say "A Public Affair" was rather lacking.

P.S. I love your avatar Megs! Go Buckeyes!

'eh

I agre, they're a weird fit, but he's TOTALLY into himself. His interviews prove to me he's working his fame to get women, he's always really cocky in interviews when I see him :yucky:

I think Jess is totally attention deprived. She doesnt look like she's trying to hide being with him at all. (I think that's a sign that she wants all the attention..)personally im so tired of her but whatever. John Mayer, IMO, is WAAAAY too good for her. And, he's kinda cute.. :smile:

'eh

I agre, they're a weird fit, but he's TOTALLY into himself. His interviews prove to me he's working his fame to get women, he's always really cocky in interviews when I see him :yucky:

So true! His Rolling Stone article was a little ridiculous. He is a truely talented artist, but the whole weird arrogant and self-depricating at the same time act is getting REALLY old. Grow up and stop acting like you are a frat boy... isn't he almost 30!

He isn't the best looking guy with talent, either... I think his trying on the ole, ugly rocker, hot girl hat on for awhile. That is why he says "having fun", guy language for, "I'm banging a really hot girl, and I am not about to commit!"

I really am sick of Jessica Simpson - I think it's so hypocritical how she tries to hide from the public and saying the photographers are a nuisance, when she broadcasted her relationship with Nick for two years....IMO

The best part of this clip of Jessica Simpson's flub during Sunday's Kennedy Center Honors is when she scurries off stage while the elite A-list audience remains silently unimpressed.

She looked nervous, and I would too ! I felt bad for her, she looked so embarrassed.:shame: