Jessica Simpson

Yes that is a speedy 35, the bag I want!!! I don't think it's too big for her at all, love big bags!!!

Hmm, don't like the two tone hair, don't like the outfit, the black looks faded to me, I hate faded black, just looks old, but I think Uggs can be cute sometimes and I like them, just not with shorts. Love the bag though!!! :nuts:

jessjohn_blog.jpg

Jessica Simpson and John Mayer are rekindling their romance and went on a date this past Saturday night.

Our sources spotted them at the Sunset Marquis hotel in the evening, but Us Weekly now has new information about their romantic date the week before!

The couple met up for lunch at Paradise Cove Beach Cafe in Malibu on November 12th.

"She didn't eat much," a witness says. "She drank double vodka cranberries. When they got up, Jessica was rubbing his back. You could definitely tell they were on a date."

Loose as a goose sipping the Grey Goose!!!

Mayer left a $40 tip on the $100 bill.

"She's taking her time with it," a Simpson pal says.

Adds a Mayer source, "It's a flirtation. I wouldn't call it full-on dating, but there is a fondness. He doesn't like the attention, but he likes her. He wants to avoid the public scrutiny of last time."

Good luck lovebirds!

This may sound weird... because I don't really know, but I think he is too good and heart felt of a person for her. I just think of his lyrics and can't imagine her understanding or caring about a guy like that :shrugs:

This may sound weird... because I don't really know, but I think he is too good and heart felt of a person for her. I just think of his lyrics and can't imagine her understanding or caring about a guy like that :shrugs:

I agree. I just don't get this pairing :shame: . Anyway, nice Speedy, Jess!