victoria's secret speedy knock off

Why do they do that lol aww its trying so hard to look like a Speedy. But as a new Speedy owner, its not that flattering purse. Being with Pink on it. I love my Speedy. I'm sorry, but I laughed at how it looks. Some here might like it though. But I personally didn't like it. :shame:

Hey, I'm entitled to an opinion :smile:

I used to shop there, years ago, when the stores were nicely merchandised, when the quality was better, when they were classier. Then I noticed that their garments start to fall apart after only a few washings.

I recently went there because my sis-in-law got me a giftcard. The place was a mess. Best of all, they don't even carry my bra size in the stores. And I am a 32C. Not an unusual size by any means.

Now I prefer my Hanky Panky undies! I shop for lingerie mainly at Nordstrom and at a small, wonderful boutique here in SF called Alla Prima in Hayes Valley.

Back on topic: that bag is fug.

Personally I love their bras - but yeah I agree, the quality of some of their other things isn't there. You know what store I REALLY love for underwear/ bras and pj's? Gap Body. Just love that place!

I don't think it's bad for a younger person, I prefer seeing teenagers with bags like this and the D&B IT bag . To me, it's more age appropriate than LV and Chanel.

I agree....I think it's cute. I wouldn't buy it but I could see my 11 year old niece loving it. It's not a knock off btw since they aren't calling it a LV speedy. Smart marketing in my opinion...they see what ppl like and what ppl are using etc.

I agree....I think it's cute. I wouldn't buy it but I could see my 11 year old niece loving it. It's not a knock off btw since they aren't calling it a LV speedy. Smart marketing in my opinion...they see what ppl like and what ppl are using etc.

^ ITA...I was thinking about getting it for my 8 year old. I just can't justify her having Louis yet;) .