"Victoria" by Tiffany & Co

OKies ladies here is the (not-so) model shot. haha. 2 months post partum, no makeup and carrying a bit of extra weight LOL. Sorry ! I said my selfie game is weak.

These look SO GOOD on you! They look fantastic, and you look fantastic! Don’t underestimate your selfie game…that is a great photo! I appreciate the mod shot, and now I want a pair too! I’ll file it under my “motivation” folder too! Enjoy in great health!

These look SO GOOD on you! They look fantastic, and you look fantastic! Don’t underestimate your selfie game…that is a great photo! I appreciate the mod shot, and now I want a pair too! I’ll file it under my “motivation” folder too! Enjoy in great health!

Thank you so much lovely. that is very kind of you ! im very grateful to have them in my jewelry box :smile: . happy holidays xx

I just bought the Victoria earrings in medium today, I absolutely looooove them. However I'm not sure if there was a recent price increase in Dec? I might have remembered they were less when I asked about them last month.
When I was getting my diamond studs in September my SA told me a price increase was coming.

You should!! It is so sparkly and beautiful in person. I just got the YG before the price increase.

The only thing that's holding me back is I already have three keys from Tiffany. One is the 1.5" fleur de lis and I'm wondering if this is too similar?