Vicky B Gets Pulled Over By The LAPD

Jan 23, 2006
vicbeckhamRETNA_468x639.jpg

vicbeck1SPLASH2305_468x385.jpg

vicbeck3SPLASH2305_468x312.jpg

vicbeck14SPLASH2305_468x312.jpg
vicbeck6SPLASH2305_468x312.jpg

I wonder why she was pulled over? I have commented in another thread that i don't like is when she smiles (it looks evil and grinch-like) but i think the half smile really suits her, the one in the car with the thumbs up just plain scares me.

Victoria Beckham is getting lots of attention in LA - but not always the kind she'd hoped for.

The star has had a run in with the law on the streets of Los Angeles, where she was pulled over outside a Hollywood shopping complex by a Beverly Hills officer, who ran checks on her British driver’s license.

Beckham put a cheeky strategy for buttering up police to the test - a yellow lacy bra was peeping out of her figure-hugging black shirtdress.

But she needn't have bothered - she was eventually given the green light, and continued on her shopping trip.

The Dailymail

Why did they pull her over? Was she driving on the wrong side of the road?!:nuts: J/K
OMG!!! Don't you just LOVE her DL's pic?!:love: SO CUTE!!! And the papz!!!:shocked: WTH?!

I wonder why she was pulled over? I have commented in another thread that i don't like is when she smiles (it looks evil and grinch-like) but i think the half smile really suits her, the one in the car with the thumbs up just plain scares me.

:roflmfao: That's hilarious! She does seem a little grinchy, doesn't she? Love her hair though :rolleyes: