Vibrato

aspenmartial said:
As I mentioned before, I use brown box leather with vibrato leather Birkin 35 cm as my daily bag. I have no problems so far. It comes with little eraser, but I haven't used it yet (I didn't need to use it,yet). I use my vibrato birkin the same way I use other bags. Vibrato leather part is quite scratch resistance. I had a MAJOR hit with my brown vibrato Birkin to a corner of a table , it did not leave any marks or scratches.

Someone said that vibrato is heavier than most leather. Do you find it heavy?

I posted about it tFS as well before... Maybe I have too much energy or I am extra strong or somthing. Because I have no problem carrying so much stuff in it. But some people say it is heavy. I even carry PDR or thick pharmaco-therapy book in it. But I feel about the same weight in my Birkin as a regular book-bag.

aspenmartial said:
I posted about it tFS as well before... Maybe I have too much energy or I am extra strong or somthing. Because I have no problem carrying so much stuff in it. But some people say it is heavy. I even carry PDR or thick pharmaco-therapy book in it. But I feel about the same weight in my Birkin as a regular book-bag.

Thanks Aspen!:flowers: I'd love to have a fuchsia vibrato Birkin 30cm one day

koukanamiya said:
I'm not exactly sure how much a vibrato goes for with Birkins but I'm venturing at least $8000 to $8500, so I think $9500 from a reseller is a really good deal.

I heard luxwear has the best deal. I heard they bave the best price in the market. They have very tiny bit of markups (especially they don't have that much markups in 35 cm Birkins;:rolleyes: I heard from my frined that usually $1000~$1500 markups with luxwear for 35 cm Birkins) compare to other resellers with at least $4000~$5000 markups...

I posted before as well a few minutes ago, my vibrato Birkin is close to $9000 with Tax.

aspenmartial said:
I heard luxwear has the best deal. I heard they bave the best price in the market. They have very tiny bit of markups (especially they don't have that much markups in 35 cm Birkins;:rolleyes: I heard from my frined that usually $1000~$1500 markups with luxwear for 35 cm Birkins) compare to other resellers with at least $4000~$5000 markups...

I posted before as well a few minutes ago, my vibrato Birkin is close to $9000 with Tax.

ASPENMARTIAL, thanks for the info.

aspenmartial said:
I heard from my frined that usually $1000~$1500 markups with luxwear for 35 cm Birkins) compare to other resellers with at least $4000~$5000 markups...

Oh, little correction here... I don't want to give wrong info. My friend lived in Canada. I think she compared luxwear prices with Birkins' prices in Canada. I just visited their website. Depends on which bag you are getting from them, it is still true you pay about ~$1500 markups for Birkin 35 cm if you compare with Birkin price at Hermes in US after tax. Some bags, you pay more markups than ~$1500 for 35cm Birkin.

I never bought anything outside of Hermes before, so, I don't know any details about any resellers. But I heard about luxwear, CDL, and mk...etc. from my friends...Some resellers have markups of double the original prices!!!!!!

aspenmartial said:
Oh, little correction here... I don't want to give wrong info. My friend lived in Canada. I think she compared luxwear prices with Birkins' prices in Canada. I just visited their website. Depends on which bag you are getting from them, it is still true you pay about ~$1500 markups for Birkin 35 cm if you compare with Birkin price at Hermes in US after tax. Some bags, you pay more markups than ~$1500 for 35cm Birkin.

I never bought anything outside of Hermes before, so, I don't know any details about any resellers. But I heard about luxwear, CDL, and mk...etc. from my friends...Some resellers have markups of double the original prices!!!!!!

Aspenmartial, thanks for the clarification!:flowers: