VH1 - Rock of Love

On "Rodeos" myspace account, she says she is only 39! :roflmfao: Those were some hard 39 years then! She is at least 50 I bet. Hey I stopped counting at 29.

The Dallas chick is a retard. I wanted to punch my tv set. Someone should skin her and slit her throat!

"Dont threaten me with a good time...!" might be a possibility for a sigline for me. LOL

Reality television is our modern day version of an old vaudeville freak show.
Bret Michaels wears more make up than his harem of washed-up strippers.
Maybe his allure is his stash of high end cosmetics?

Did you notice in the scene where he was wearing his P.J.'s w/out his bandana that the cameras never showed a close up of him? You could tell he didnt have makeup on & looked really old. :roflmfao:

On "Rodeos" myspace account, she says she is only 39! :roflmfao: Those were some hard 39 years then! She is at least 50 I bet. Hey I stopped counting at 29.

The Dallas chick is a retard. I wanted to punch my tv set. Someone should skin her and slit her throat!

"Dont threaten me with a good time...!" might be a possibility for a sigline for me. LOL

39? yeeeeeeah. :rolleyes:

Ah i couldn't stop looking at Bret's funny bangs and way back there hairline. He looked funny in those PJs. I loved when Magdalena was going to recite a poem and hacks something up to clear her voice. She's a dude I swear.

loved when Magdalena was going to recite a poem and hacks something up to clear her voice. She's a dude I swear.[/quote]

^^^my husband swore up & down that was a man when she cleared her voice!!!!

At the risk of sounding like my late grandmother...most of these women look like they've been rode hard and hung out wet.

If Rodeo is 39 I feel VERY good about my 41 year old self. ;) I would have guessed she was several years older than me.

I do like Jes though. I'm glad she didn't take the bait and beat that girl's a$$ that threw her in the pool. I'd hate to see Jes get kicked off for something like that.