Very random question...

I used to have (no longer I'm afraid or I'd have sent her on-loan to you) a Lipstick East/West Bays - very lovely bag & def' big enough for your flip flops .. maybe there's one of those around instead of a Mabel ?

I'm a bit of a shoe-a-holic & must admit (though I love my Mulb's) I'd be tempted to keep those sandals & find a bag that will compliment them - don't want to complicate matters for you, but, if you absolutely can't "match" sandals / bag .. what about a "dressy" neutral ? such as Champagne (think there's a Champers Mabel Hobo on LMW & there was a Small Champ' Mabel on NPN which I think is still there ?) - Ivory could work too ???

(let lots of out fellow TPF-ers respond though, I do have to admit I'm quite "adventurous" with colours & have a tendency to clash them (on purpose !) rather than match them, so my input may not be in your best interests, although it's meant well !!!

Really looking forward to hearing what you do get xxx

Rrr Holleigh thats so lovely making the offer thanks. Uv given me lots to think about I'd not really thought about going for a different coloured bag - I do love the shoes I'm a bit of shoeaholic too but have moved on to bags of late as I can't handle heels the way i used to ha. I don't mind different colours clashing but just not sure if the fuschia mabel and the shoes will work coz Iv not seen either of them in real life yet.

Hmmmmm I'll have a look about and see what I can find. Id normally go for a large clutch but last time I was out on races night my bag got nicked off a bar - luckily it wasn't a posh one but it was a right pain to loose all my makeup and a full bottle of perfume so this time I want something I won't leave lying about when Iv had a few too many cocktails.

Ill defo go and see if I can find anything in lipstick or neutral tho thanks v much.

All Input/views/advice greatly appreciated xxx

Could you use a black bag and then wear something in your hair to match the pink? Or a pink waist belt?

Yea I could go for black i must have one not mulb's unfortunately that I could drag out but as my dress is plain black( if it fits) wanted to lift it abit. Oooh good call about something pink in my hair not really considered that tbh will look. I'll attach a pic of my frock so u can see what I mean - it's not the most exciting but I'm aiming for understated glamour 😉

Thanks for ur help xx ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393112870.197564.jpg

Yea I could go for black i must have one not mulb's unfortunately that I could drag out but as my dress is plain black( if it fits) wanted to lift it abit. Oooh good call about something pink in my hair not really considered that tbh will look. I'll attach a pic of my frock so u can see what I mean - it's not the most exciting but I'm aiming for understated glamour 😉

Thanks for ur help xx View attachment 2515483

Gorgeous dress - these simple styles always look so glamorous. I'm loving your shoes too but wonder if it could all be too much to try and match a pink bag? I'd be inclined to go with a black or silver bag and link the pink with a bracelet/bangle. Agree with the 'pink in the hair' suggestion too. What about a pink wrap as another option? I'm sure you'll look stunning whatever!

Gorgeous dress - these simple styles always look so glamorous. I'm loving your shoes too but wonder if it could all be too much to try and match a pink bag? I'd be inclined to go with a black or silver bag and link the pink with a bracelet/bangle. Agree with the 'pink in the hair' suggestion too. What about a pink wrap as another option? I'm sure you'll look stunning whatever!

Thanks - just hope I can get in it now ha hmm yea maybe matching pinks might be too much. Not thought really about other pink accessories though that's another option will have a surf of the net and see what I can come up with. Thanks got ur help xx

Well quick update I gave in an ordered the bag it arrived today it's gorgeous I absolutely luv it. I also love the shoes and there isn't much 'shoe' to the shoe so I goin with clashing and I don't care coz I love them both too much. Thanks for all ur help xx