Very random question...

vintagehearts

Jan 20, 2012
I don't think the bags and shoes go together unfortunately, the bag is more purple pink and the shoes are more red toned pink.

Mooshooshoo

Oct 19, 2011
UK
Oooh I like ur thinking but don't think I can stretch to one tbh and I need to fit my flipflops in and full make kit in -it's gona be a long day/night ha
If you were nearer you could borrow mine. What do are you going to? Love the shoes....

monkeysmum

Jul 29, 2013
Liverpool
Aww thanks Moo that's lovely of u I'd be terrified If damage it tho. I'm goin to ladies day at Aintree am a little bit excited hehe my frock and shoes are ordered just need a bag now

Mooshooshoo

Oct 19, 2011
UK
Aww thanks Moo that's lovely of u I'd be terrified If damage it tho. I'm goin to ladies day at Aintree am a little bit excited hehe my frock and shoes are ordered just need a bag now
Then maybe if we can find you a mabel in lipstick rather than fuchsia.....

(Acknowledgements to the lovely Ratrat for using her pic from the library)

Attachments

monkeysmum

Jul 29, 2013
Liverpool
Moo u are an absolute marvel arent u ha. I never knew they did the mabel in a different pink. Do u think the lipstick will tone better with the shoes?? Xx

Mooshooshoo

Oct 19, 2011
UK
Moo u are an absolute marvel arent u ha. I never knew they did the mabel in a different pink. Do u think the lipstick will tone better with the shoes?? Xx
The pic of Ratty's mabel hobo shows the lipstick pink, l think it 's a better match than the cerise. I've just checked LMW, Naughtipidgin, Worsey dress agency, Grace & Ted and fleabay. Whatsist 's law! no one has one listed....will keep a look out for one for you.

:tup:

monkeysmum

Jul 29, 2013
Liverpool
Rrr thank u so much I agree. hmmm or other option is send the shoes back and go for black then I can have the mabel but I do love a coloured shoe and my dress is very plain black - ooh decisions decisions 😕xx