Very Prive 120 - Python or Lizard???

blusilv

All Things H...
Jan 8, 2010
Hi! I need some help. Was given the opportunity to choose a style of shoes I want in an exotic leather, and I decided on the Very Prive 120s. For the skins and colors, I have to choose between a grey-ish green matte python, or a nudish beige lizard skin. I have no idea what the official names are, but based on my description which would you choose?? Need to make a decision within these 2 days, so would really appreciate any input, thanks!! :flowers:

I remember the beige lizard VP that came out two years ago....it was beautiful in the picture provided by Horatio. Somewhere in the threads it should still exist....let me see if I can dig it up

I'm really sorry for the lack of pics, I should have taken some photos when I was looking at the swatches. :noggin: I tried to find similar ones on the internet, so for a better idea, here is the Very Prive 120 style:

attachment.php

The python color is very similar to this one, and matte as well, but there is a more obvious green tinge to it, so it looks like a green and grey combination. The one pictured is more blue than the one I am considering

attachment.php

I couldnt seem to find a nude lizard, but the hermes lizard is the closest shade that I am referring to:

attachment.php

So what do you think??? :sos:

Attachments

• Christian Louboutin Pumps-36.jpg
    Christian Louboutin Pumps-36.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 538
  • rrF7KnKFrD5KvoO.jpg
    rrF7KnKFrD5KvoO.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 532
  • 2750041205.jpg
    2750041205.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
sakura OMG you are a LIFESAVER!! Yes the Taupe VPs are exactly the ones I'm talking about, but the pythons are not it is almost similar in shade and darkness to the picture I posted, just that it is more green IRL.

I never knew that the VP lizzies are usd 1450, in my country the price for the same pair of shoes would be usd 2235, which is quite a substantial difference!! Also, the SA told me that it would be a unique pair of shoes to be made as I could choose the color and skin and on what shoe, so I thought it would be something that was not offered before.

Thank you so much for your help, you really helped in immensely in the visualisation process!

What would your choice be? ;)

If it's between the two, I would go with the lizard without a doubt, especially if it's a good shade of nude for you. :yes:

I noticed that you're from Singapore. Does the Singapore boutique now do special orders?