Very Prive 120 - Python or Lizard???

seal seal, Or Or!! Ahh, you're getting more into Loubies?!? ^_^. I have a pair of vps in purple lizzie(had a pair in green lizzie) and I loveee em.. I have always preferred lizardskin over python anddd I like the taupe color. It's a good neutral that will match a lot of more outfits than the greenish-grey one.

P.S: Panda has to share with you all her upcoming CL goodies too, ^_^!

seal seal, Or Or!! Ahh, you're getting more into Loubies?!? ^_^. I have a pair of vps in purple lizzie(had a pair in green lizzie) and I loveee em.. I have always preferred lizardskin over python anddd I like the taupe color. It's a good neutral that will match a lot of more outfits than the greenish-grey one.

P.S: Panda has to share with you all her upcoming CL goodies too, ^_^!

Hello my dear, hehe I've always been a fan of loubies they are by FAR my favorite shoe brand, just that the obsession for loubies is just not as strong as that for H, LOL! I saw yr purple lizzies, they were amazing!! Hehe yes please share with me your upcoming goodies, I can't wait I bet they will be crazy gorgeous.

erinmiyu, nieners, moshi_moshi, ceseeber, pyari, elsie87, sakura, ^seductive^, BellaShoes, LouboutinNerd, nakedmosher2of3, crazzee_shopper, mars702, xoxoCat, tigertrixie, BattyBugs, sophinette007, ChrisyAM15:

Thank you all for your opinions!! It was an overwhelming hands down decision for lizard. So I went into the store with DBF and was all set to order the lizard, especially since I (and DBF) had fallen in love with the picture that sakara had shown me. But when we went into the store and compared the swatch against my leg, somehow it made my skin look yellower and kind of sallow. Had not noticed it till DBF pointed that out, and the SA agreed. So ended up settling for the python, whilst wishing that the nude had suited me since I have been looking for the perfect pair of nude heels since forever!! :Push:

Oh well, so after making my selection, I was told that the shoe would take about 4 months to arrive, so will be waiting for a call from my store till then. Will post pictures when it arrives, and hopefully it will blow me away. Am on tenterhooks, wish me luck!!