Very disappointed with Chanel Sydney

Yea I should’ve done that. The sa packaged it at the back for soooo loooooonngggg. And while I was waiting a black coco handle with the embossed maroon handle suddenly was put on display! And I was like debating in my mind whether I should exchange it with that one but felt sorry for the sa since she had already wrapped it. The regrets..

The bait and switch makes me nuts. I have gotten to the point where I will now inspect in sunlight and then I want them to package it in front of me. I’m sorry you are all going through troubles with this store.

True, weird that they didn’t mention this option to me either. Did you need to bring the box and the original packaging for a credit note?
Yes my SA told me before I bought the bag that if I didnt like it I could bring it back for a credit note.. its a store policy. but yes I did bring it back with full original packaging, ribbon ,paper, box even the paper bag and receipt to get my credit note. Maybe the issue was that you did not have the box with you when you wanted the exchange.
Anyways we always learn from our mistakes. Next time you know before you purchase :smile:
I don't know why Chanel doesn't do refunds.. LV does full refunds.. I bought a wallet once and regret it 1 week later I brought it back and got my money back!
anyway Chanel always has their ridiculous price increase. Your coco handle is black so you would be able to get back your money in like a years time, if u decide to sell :smile:

I am so sorry you had a bad experience. You will think I am crazy but when I bought mine I was in Paris I’m actually got all my boxes back to Australia with me. The dents would bother me. But honestly doesn't look that bad. If you traveling out of Australia maybe you could try and exchange in another store. Obviously they would only do it if you have the box. Hope it all works out for you.