Very bad girl-but great bags!!!

JNH14

Midlife...no crisis!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
I got the two bags that I ordered over Memorial Day weekend and they are both gorgeous. :tup:
The first is a Botegga Veneta tote on sale with the extra 15% off plus the 20% off with shop337...
The second one is a Miu Miu hobo bag on sale from Saks.
I am delighted with both of them-although I wish that they'd have put a cell phone pocket in them. They only have one zip pocket on the inside...but the leather is beautiful!:rolleyes:

Beautiful bags JN. I can see you've been craving some neutrals lately. Nice for summer. Congrats! :tup:

Thanks Jade, after our Belen bag in petrol-I decided to add a little suttleness to my collection. I still adore my BE and use it a lot-but as they say variety is the spice of life. By the way-the BE looks fabulous on you! :yes:

Like them both, but oh, that BV:heart:, lucky girl!

Maggie, I really got it at a steal when Bluefly ran the extra 15% off last weekend. Then I used the shop337 code and the total w/delivery was about $742. The list is $1380-I know that they had it 20% off now at $1,180-but the shop337 was still working for an additional 20% off which brings it down even further!:yes: