Very bad day at the office.

For the record, he's a local with his own proprietary account, not a broker. ;) I'm so glad you worked it all out, BeeBee! Get back here and get posting about handbags! No more stressing. ;)

WooooooW Bee Bee, You are a strong and independent, intelligent woman. Don't downgrade yourself. It took a bit, but it seems like you recovered your losses, but you seem to know your job very well and should give yourself a pat on the back. I wish I could explain any job I've had quite as well as you have. Be proud of what you've achieved and consider this a lesson learned and move on with your trading. A job well done.:smile:

Uh huh! :yes:

If you were on this side of the pond, I'd give you a massage for free, after all you've gone through! (i'm a massage therapist) Glad you were able to sort things out.

Big hugs!
Pippi:flowers:

You did brilliantly!!

I don't think anyone who is able to reverse that lotsa loss within such a time frame is anything but!

Get settled quickly, and come back to post about non-stressful topics soon! :yes:

Everyone thanks again for your kind words. Intlset, your SO is probably doing much better than me because in reality I am an awful trader (I'm not even sure how they decided to offer me a proprietary job, LOL) and I'm just all words and no result, LOL.

I've taken a day off today. It's the first time ever for a long time that I did not have to wake up at 6 in the morning to go to work and it feels really good going to the spa and have my hair and nails done. Also I've never realised shopping on weekdays is so much better than weekends: no crowd, better service!

I've been called a bimbo again today, LOL, by a gay hedge fund partner when I went out to lunch. He said: 'Darling, you really are a dumb blonde bimbo but I still can't believe you have been a virgin until yesterday. Your first time [losing money] always hurt but you'll get used to it, it's so passé. Everyone who is anyone loses $2 million everyday!' Maybe he is right; I'm no longer a loss virgin, LOL and he is probably right to say that I am some kind of a nutter who panics with the slightest loss. And perhaps I really am a bimbo because everyone calls me that, LOL.