Vert Gazon or Natural Totally diff, but which to get?

VG or Natural?

• VG city w/ rh

• Natural city w/ rh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for Vert Gazon because it really is a great color. Much like a Kelly Green...which is one of my favorite colors.

A friend of mine uses her Vert D'eau city a lot...and it surprisingly goes with a lot of her clothes...so Vert D'eau can be your Naturel Fix...and Vert Gazon can be your FUN color bag...alongside your French Blue.

Excellent advice from all of you... now to throw a wrench in all of this DH said tonight "DO you want to buy the apple bag (he means my HG, AG city in mint condition) for Mother's DAY?" WTF? Now I need seriously honest opinions. WHich do you prefer VG or AG?

Excellent advice from all of you... now to throw a wrench in all of this DH said tonight "DO you want to buy the apple bag (he means my HG, AG city in mint condition) for Mother's DAY?" WTF? Now I need seriously honest opinions. WHich do you prefer VG or AG?

I slightly prefer VG or AG but it's a close call :yes:

But I think Natural is nicer than both the greens and would round your collection off nicely :love:

You have some stunning, bright bags but Natural is totally different to what you have already being a lovely, pretty neutral. Natural gets my vote! :flowers: