Vernis Bedford in Bronze or Perle?

I would say go for the Bronze. I don't have the Bedford but I do have the Tompkins Square in Bronze and I love the color! To me, it's a year round color and is especially beautiful with Fall colors.

I do love the Perle but it's not as versitile as the Bronze.

I love the Perle, but it's definately true that it's not as versatile, plus you would have to be ever so more careful about not getting marks on it and not letting it brush up against your jeans and such. Bronze, I think, would be less of a headache and is such a gorgeous color as well!! Not to sound like a hypocrite since I plan on getting a Perle Malibu Street, but that's because I'm obsessed with white and I need it to match a pair of shoes for a gf's wedding.. if I had a choice I would get the Noisette (or in Bronze if they had it!!).

I love the Perle colour, but I'd be afraid to use it.

The Bronze is probably more for every day use, as Yeux said, since it's a darker color so dirtiness isn't as noticeable.

I LOVE the Perle color!!! I think the venis in perle is the most stunning out of all LV collections. Especiallyt he Perle French Purse. However, I am still on the fence about even getting anything from this line because of color transfers. The thought of a $600 wallet being ruined by a easily occuring color transfer from my jeans is more than I can take. The bronze is a much more hardy color and you would not need to be constantly worrying about it.