Veneta Comparison

@jbags07 What a lovely collection!!
I'm so glad I found this thread because I just started my search on getting my first BV and I think I'm set on a Veneta bag!
Are you able to carry the new style medium on your shoulder?
And where did you find that red dog tag! it's the cutest!

• Love
Reactions: jbags07
@jbags07 What a lovely collection!!
I'm so glad I found this thread because I just started my search on getting my first BV and I think I'm set on a Veneta bag!
Are you able to carry the new style medium on your shoulder?
And where did you find that red dog tag! it's the cutest!
Thank you :smile:
The new style medium can be carried on the shoulder better then the old style medium, there is more space in the drop. A really heavy coat or jacket might make it difficult, but a non bulky coat would be fine. And lighter jackets or sweaters etc, no problem.
the doggo charm is my favorite! I bought a gray one last year from the Orlando outlet, and asked about the China Red, and they kindly searched for me and found one at an outlet in CA. You can try that route. And if unsuccessful, they pop up on ebay every so often, so just check regularly. If i see one i will let u know….and if you buy a Veneta for your first BV, please do a reveal!

@_Moravia_ , these are the pix….let me know if you would like me to add any specific pix to the post….

@jbags07 - thank you, thank you, thank you! Life got in the way so I haven't had an opportunity to properly peruse this thread yet but your comparison photos are invaluable and much appreciated!! Thanks very much for taking the time to do this. What a fabulous collection!! :loveeyes: :yahoo:

• Love
Reactions: jbags07
@jbags07 - thank you, thank you, thank you! Life got in the way so I haven't had an opportunity to properly peruse this thread yet but your comparison photos are invaluable and much appreciated!! Thanks very much for taking the time to do this. What a fabulous collection!! :loveeyes: :yahoo:
You are very welcome! If you would like to see any angles or comparisons i neglected to post, let me know and i am happy to add….and thank u for your kind words :flowers:….until tackling this post for pix, i did not realize how large my Veneta collection has grown :lol: