VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

Hi, Is it repetitive to have RG Frivole earrings in small pave and mirror polish large? My SO RG Frivole earrings large are still in production and I don’t pic to share just yet 😊
Not to me! I am trying to get the same combo except my Frivole earrings in mirror polish will be white gold in large size! I find the look to be so different in pave and the mirror finish. I prefer the small size in pave and large size in mirror finish!

Can’t wait to see your SO when they come in @innerpeace85 :loveeyes:

👋 Hi, may I get your expertise pls,
A) Onyx 5m bracelet YG - Buy new or
B) Guilloche 5m bracelet YG - preloved 2022 complete set 1 owner, original length;
Both are equally the same price, which one would you pick A or B?
It'll be 1st VCA piece. Thank you.
exactly what im torn between as well, both are my top 2 because of durability although I'm also considering the mop but worried it will not look nice on fair skin.. Honestly I can easily justify buying each one even the malachite & turquoise (to compliment other malachite and turquoise pieces) so I'm hoping to hear the downside of each to help me eliminate if anyone's got any! :biggrin:

Enjoying seeing photos of everyones VCA pieces :loveeyes:

I don't think so! They would be distinct enough in terms of look and how you can style them between the sparkle of the pave and the different sizes.

I don’t think so. Very different uses and vibes. You need both.

Not to me! I am trying to get the same combo except my Frivole earrings in mirror polish will be white gold in large size! I find the look to be so different in pave and the mirror finish. I prefer the small size in pave and large size in mirror finish!

Can’t wait to see your SO when they come in @innerpeace85 :loveeyes:

I don’t think so. I was hoping they would release the large frivole mirror in rose gold. Can’t wait to see them!
Thanks everyone! Frivole is my favorite line from VCA along with Lotus and I am planning to get different pieces in RG Frivole so I can mix and match

Hi!! New to VCA and wanted to know if there's an all yellow gold sweet Alhambra option? I've seen the rose gold and white gold ones, just wondering if I've missed something. I typically wear solid YG and am in love with the sweet size!

Hi!! New to VCA and wanted to know if there's an all yellow gold sweet Alhambra option? I've seen the rose gold and white gold ones, just wondering if I've missed something. I typically wear solid YG and am in love with the sweet size!
Hammered sweet is only available in rose gold (other than special order); pave sweet WG is available also. The only YG sweet options are stones set in YG metal.

Hammered sweet is only available in rose gold (other than special order); pave sweet WG is available also. The only YG sweet options are stones set in YG metal.
Thank you! Guess I will cross my fingers for a readily available YG hammered or pave sweet someday.. I'd love a hammered sweet YG bracelet but tbh the RG is really nice so maybe this is the universe telling me to start mixing metals haha

Reactions: nicole0612
Thank you! Guess I will cross my fingers for a readily available YG hammered or pave sweet someday.. I'd love a hammered sweet YG bracelet but tbh the RG is really nice so maybe this is the universe telling me to start mixing metals haha
Keep your mind open and you may fall in love with the rose gold sweets in time, they are so shiny and pretty, I slowly grew to love them and now I am so happy to have the sweet 16 on Rose Gold in my collection. I hope your dream pieces become yours.

Tbh I used to not like the hammered at all. But I did see someone wearing it and it’s actually very elegant rather than “messy” (so I thought!).

Do the sweet and vintage hammered bracelets belong to the MTO in store? if WG, would that belong to SO?

Reactions: nicole0612
The sweet alhambra yellow gold pave was actually released in the past as a limited edition piece in Tokyo. You can refer to this thread for more details. The pieces released were the single motif sweet alhambra pendant, single motif sweet alhambra bracelet, 6 motif sweet alhambra bracelet, 16 motif sweet alhambra necklace, and a sweet alhambra watch. It is very rare to find now even on the second hand/preloved market. I was initially planning to purchase the sweet alhambra yellow gold pave but ended up purchasing the sweet alhambra hammered rose gold necklace. Absolutely do not regret choosing rose gold and have loved wearing my necklace everyday since I got it.