VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

View attachment 3830454 Tried these on at the boutique a couple weeks back. I'm a YG girl for sure. Now where's my money tree??
For those of you who own this, is it easy and comfortable to wear and do you find it a versatile piece and a good investment? It will be my biggest VCA purchase and it's making me nervous lol
You are a bad enabler :nuts::heart:
I have few items on my list, sigh....but I really love this one. Are you gonna do it? Value and worth will change from person to person, if you tried and loved it... that's all it matters. I would love to hear from people who own it too.

PhoenixH~The Perlee Clover looks amazing on you. I own the YG Perlee Clover and I love it like the day I purchased it in early 2014 (maybe 2013). It is super comfortable and easy to wear. I usually wear it with my perlee bangle and my YG 4 diamond Love bracelet. I think it is a very versatile piece. I have worn it casually and also to many weddings, etc. It is such a beautiful piece of jewelry and fun to wear. As far as it being an investment I would not say that about my clover Perlee since the price has gone down since I purchased it. :sad: I think when I purchased it gold was at an all time high. A few years later there was a price adjustment (lowered) on many pieces. It is fine with me as I do not ever plan to sell it and I have totally enjoyed every minute of owning it! Here is a photo after I purchased my 5 motif turquoise last August. I may have already posted it on another thread. :sad: I think you will be very happy with your purchase if and when you decide to add the Pave Clover to your collection in YG.Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 11.17.49 PM.png

You are a bad enabler :nuts::heart:
I have few items on my list, sigh....but I really love this one. Are you gonna do it? Value and worth will change from person to person, if you tried and loved it... that's all it matters. I would love to hear from people who own it too.
What other items do you have on your wish list? Would love to hear them or pictures if any. ☺️
I'm still thinking about it and since we do not have price increase news over where I am at yet, I can take my time (I hope! )

PhoenixH~The Perlee Clover looks amazing on you. I own the YG Perlee Clover and I love it like the day I purchased it in early 2014 (maybe 2013). It is super comfortable and easy to wear. I usually wear it with my perlee bangle and my YG 4 diamond Love bracelet. I think it is a very versatile piece. I have worn it casually and also to many weddings, etc. It is such a beautiful piece of jewelry and fun to wear. As far as it being an investment I would not say that about my clover Perlee since the price has gone down since I purchased it. :sad: I think when I purchased it gold was at an all time high. A few years later there was a price adjustment (lowered) on many pieces. It is fine with me as I do not ever plan to sell it and I have totally enjoyed every minute of owning it! Here is a photo after I purchased my 5 motif turquoise last August. I may have already posted it on another thread. :sad: I think you will be very happy with your purchase if and when you decide to add the Pave Clover to your collection in YG.View attachment 3830596
Thank you for your reply and your photo is certainly very enabling!!!

Reactions: kimber418
View attachment 3830454 Tried these on at the boutique a couple weeks back. I'm a YG girl for sure. Now where's my money tree??
For those of you who own this, is it easy and comfortable to wear and do you find it a versatile piece and a good investment? It will be my biggest VCA purchase and it's making me nervous lol

I think you'll get a ton of wear out of it so to me that would make it a good investment. I agree with Kimber, it's very comfortable to wear. Looks great on its own or stacked... how do you plan to wear it? [emoji6]

Reactions: Rami00
What other items do you have on your wish list? Would love to hear them or pictures if any. ☺️
I'm still thinking about it and since we do not have price increase news over where I am at yet, I can take my time (I hope! )
I have 16 motif necklace, mop earrings on my wishlist. How about you?

Attachments

• IMG_3780.JPG
    IMG_3780.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_3824.JPG
    IMG_3824.JPG
    274.2 KB · Views: 663