VCA Lotus earrings

I recently bought a pair of Alhambra vintage earrings in WG pave; and whilst I loved them, really loved them, I found I love the Lotus earrings waaaay more. I also have the Lotus ring (old version) which is my fave ring of all time. So, I decided in the end to return the Alhambra earrings and got these instead. I'm in luuuurve!!:heart::heart::heart:

(I'd tried on the Lotus earrings many times before but thought they were too droopy on my ears. I then read on here about the cushion back thingys and that's what cinched it for me. Thank you! These Lotus earrings now sit upright and proud on my earlobes).

View attachment 3838976 View attachment 3838977 View attachment 3838982 View attachment 3838983
View attachment 3838988

Phoenix! These are so beautiful! I am happy that you found what you love. And happy also that you are able to use the "lobe wonder" for earring support. The other day I had the TV on in the kitchen and I forget what talk show was on
(I hardly ever watch daytime TV) and the host had on a plastic surgeon that was showing how they are now injecting
a tiny amount of filler into the ear lobe around the piercing to strengthen the lobe so woman can wear heavy earrings.
It was interesting to watch and see the results. It only lasts about 6 months I think and then you have it injected again. Just thought I would share! Congrats on your new Lotus earrings!

I recently bought a pair of Alhambra vintage earrings in WG pave; and whilst I loved them, really loved them, I found I love the Lotus earrings waaaay more. I also have the Lotus ring (old version) which is my fave ring of all time. So, I decided in the end to return the Alhambra earrings and got these instead. I'm in luuuurve!!:heart::heart::heart:

(I'd tried on the Lotus earrings many times before but thought they were too droopy on my ears. I then read on here about the cushion back thingys and that's what cinched it for me. Thank you! These Lotus earrings now sit upright and proud on my earlobes).

View attachment 3838976 View attachment 3838977 View attachment 3838982 View attachment 3838983
View attachment 3838988
What a stunning bunch!

Reactions: Phoenix123
These look gorgeous!!!
Do they also come in YG? And what are you using to keep them upright?
Congrats on this beautiful addition, enjoy!

Thank you. I am using the cushion disc thingys that my VCA SA gave me. I read about them here on tPF.

I don't think they come in YG. I have seen them in RG, but only on some secondhand website. I've only ever seen them in WG in my local VCA boutiques as well as on VCA official websites.

Phoenix! These are so beautiful! I am happy that you found what you love. And happy also that you are able to use the "lobe wonder" for earring support. The other day I had the TV on in the kitchen and I forget what talk show was on
(I hardly ever watch daytime TV) and the host had on a plastic surgeon that was showing how they are now injecting
a tiny amount of filler into the ear lobe around the piercing to strengthen the lobe so woman can wear heavy earrings.

It was interesting to watch and see the results. It only lasts about 6 months I think and then you have it injected again. Just thought I would share! Congrats on your new Lotus earrings!

LOL! The things we women go through to indulge in our bling passion!:biggrin:

Btw, I LOVE your VCA collection!! You have magnificent pieces!!:heart::heart::heart:

View attachment 3838988
I love your lotus ring! Its gorgeous!

Reactions: Phoenix123