VCA Lotus earrings

Phoenix123

Apr 6, 2012
I recently bought a pair of Alhambra vintage earrings in WG pave; and whilst I loved them, really loved them, I found I love the Lotus earrings waaaay more. I also have the Lotus ring (old version) which is my fave ring of all time. So, I decided in the end to return the Alhambra earrings and got these instead. I'm in luuuurve!!:heart::heart::heart:

(I'd tried on the Lotus earrings many times before but thought they were too droopy on my ears. I then read on here about the cushion back thingys and that's what cinched it for me. Thank you! These Lotus earrings now sit upright and proud on my earlobes).

VCA Lotus_1.png VCA Lotus_2.png VCA Lotus Family_2.png VCA Lotus Family_1.png
VCA Family.png

Last edited:
The lotus are gorgeous -- congratulations! (I love your ring too!)

Speaking as someone who has both the lotus and the wg pave vintage alhambra, you may still want to add the vintage back to your collection at some point in the future. I find them both easily worn in a variety of setting--- casual and dressy!

I recently bought a pair of Alhambra vintage earrings in WG pave; and whilst I loved them, really loved them, I found I love the Lotus earrings waaaay more. I also have the Lotus ring (old version) which is my fave ring of all time. So, I decided in the end to return the Alhambra earrings and got these instead. I'm in luuuurve!!:heart::heart::heart:

(I'd tried on the Lotus earrings many times before but thought they were too droopy on my ears. I then read on here about the cushion back thingys and that's what cinched it for me. Thank you! These Lotus earrings now sit upright and proud on my earlobes).

View attachment 3838976 View attachment 3838977 View attachment 3838982 View attachment 3838983
View attachment 3838988
Congratulations on discovering the right pair of earrings.
They look beautiful with the rest of your pieces!!
I agree with Sbelle that someday you may find a need for the vintage pave.

Reactions: Phoenix123
Congratulations Phoenix, the lotus earrings really are gorgeous and I love mine so much! , so happy you found the right earrings for you!! Compliments your existing pave pieces so well!!

Btw, I recently took the plunge and purchased the 6 motif sweet pave bracelet, so were twins on that too :smile: . I am having it resized and can't wait to get it and start wearing it! I realized I love my large substantial jewelry but there is something to be said for subtle pieces too !!

The lotus are gorgeous -- congratulations! (I love your ring too!)

Speaking as someone who has both the lotus and the wg pave vintage alhambra, you may still want to add the vintage back to your collection at some point in the future. I find them both easily worn in a variety of setting--- casual and dressy!

Thank you! You're my VCA idol !! I've seen pics of you wearing so many different pairs of earrings. I do love the Alhambras and in fact have been thinking about getting the Pure Alhambras in pave, as these are quite subtle & provide just the right amount of sparkle for everyday wear running around doing errands and especially for travelling. They would go very nicely with my Sweet Alhambra bracelet in pave - both delicate and yet still quite blingy.

Reactions: sbelle
These are stunning, congrats! Is this a small size or large? Any modelling pics? Thanks!

These are the Small size. The Large are basically the same as the Lotus flower on the BTF ring - far too big and waaaay more expensive too.

I'll try to get some decent ear-shots and post them within the next few days. Pls bear with me:smile:

Congratulations Phoenix, the lotus earrings really are gorgeous and I love mine so much! , so happy you found the right earrings for you!! Compliments your existing pave pieces so well!!

Btw, I recently took the plunge and purchased the 6 motif sweet pave bracelet, so were twins on that too :smile: . I am having it resized and can't wait to get it and start wearing it! I realized I love my large substantial jewelry but there is something to be said for subtle pieces too !!

Thank you Coconuts40! It was your encouragement that, in part, helped me made my decision, I'm really LOVING these babies sooo much!!! I especially love how they match with my BTF Lotus ring, feels so complete! And this set is so blindingly sparkly and exquisitely made!! I feel like I am covered in incredible artworks! :heart::heart::heart: And I do love all my VCA pave pieces. Gosh, isn't it funny how these beauties bring us so much joy??!!

Congrats!! I hope you'll enjoy wearing your Sweet bracelet as much as I've enjoyed wearing mine. Twinsies indeed on both sets. Yaaaay!!! Like you, I do love larger pieces; but subtle but yet still sparkly pieces tug at my heart too. I am thinking I'll get the Pure Alhambra earrings to go with my Sweet bracelet at some point in the near future - particularly for occasions that don't require me to pull out "the big guns"!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Coconuts40

View attachment 3838976 View attachment 3838977 View attachment 3838982 View attachment 3838983
View attachment 3838988
These look gorgeous!!!
Do they also come in YG? And what are you using to keep them upright?
Congrats on this beautiful addition, enjoy!

Thank you Coconuts40! It was your encouragement that, in part, helped me made my decision, I'm really LOVING these babies sooo much!!! I especially love how they match with my BTF Lotus ring, feels so complete! And this set is so blindingly sparkly and exquisitely made!! I feel like I am covered in incredible artworks! :heart::heart::heart: And I do love all my VCA pave pieces. Gosh, isn't it funny how these beauties bring us so much joy??!!

Congrats!! I hope you'll enjoy wearing your Sweet bracelet as much as I've enjoyed wearing mine. Twinsies indeed on both sets. Yaaaay!!! Like you, I do love larger pieces; but subtle but yet still sparkly pieces tug at my heart too. I am thinking I'll get the Pure Alhambra earrings to go with my Sweet bracelet at some point in the near future - particularly for occasions that don't require me to pull out "the big guns"!!

Thank you Phoenix!! You were definitely my inspiration for sealing the deal and getting the 6 motif pave bracelet. I'm looking forward to getting it back from resizing and start wearing it everyday.

I'm glad you are loving your Lotus! I keep admiring your photo - your pieces are just so sparkly and beautiful :smile:

Btw, the pure alhambra are on my wishlist too...I just keep getting sidetracked, lol!!

Wow! Absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see your mod shot. I love lotus ring and you made a wonderful decision by adding the earrings. Congratulations!