VBH vs. Hermes

what is VBH?

The VBH line is designed by V. Bruce Hoeksema, who was a senior exec at Valentino for many years. He is also the Creative Director for Asprey.

Aside from the VBH boutique in NY, the line is carried primarily by Neiman's & Bergdorf's in the US, as well as some smaller independent accounts like Stanley Korshak in Dallas and Bags, Belts & Baubles in the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas...

Blue Parrot! Thank you as well for starting this thread! I also have been thinking the same thing about quality, etc. on her bags. They look lovely and very understated and I have been thinking recently of an understated alternative bag which may be close in quality to H (which can be hard to find). Also thank you to Pinki682 and Greycat5 for sharing some information on special requests and quality! Greycat5...would love to see pictures of your bags...they sound like beauties![/QUOTE]

glamourbag, here are pics of my two Breras. I'm thrilled with them both -- I consider them to be classics with a "twist!" :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_2146.jpg
    IMG_2146.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_2154.jpg
    IMG_2154.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_2156.JPG
    IMG_2156.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_2094.jpg
    IMG_2094.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_2095.jpg
    IMG_2095.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 528
Blue Parrot! Thank you as well for starting this thread! I also have been thinking the same thing about quality, etc. on her bags. They look lovely and very understated and I have been thinking recently of an understated alternative bag which may be close in quality to H (which can be hard to find). Also thank you to Pinki682 and Greycat5 for sharing some information on special requests and quality! Greycat5...would love to see pictures of your bags...they sound like beauties![/QUOTE]

glamourbag, here are pics of my two Breras. I'm thrilled with them both -- I consider them to be classics with a "twist!" :smile:

Graycat5...thank you, thank you!!! Those are LOVELY! They are soooooo nice, I am drooling! Yes, the details add a little spice....esp. loving the animal print!:drool:

VBH is not popular within my part of Alaska here, only those in the know.

Those who own says they adore on how precise the craftmanship is, giving a run to some of the well-known designers. VBH is a brand on its own like Hermes. Both are different. VBH is a good alternative for funky designs yet with precise craftmanship.

Graycat5, nice Breras there! Below is a pic of Olivia Palermo,

attachment.php

Samantha from Sex and The City 2

attachment.php

Attachments

• vbh.jpg
    vbh.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 1,076
  • saman.jpg
    saman.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 647