Van Cleef - VCA price increase thread *please include location*

Sorry, cannot reveal the exact locations yet (for now) as VCAs in both locations have not made an official announcement yet and by right, SAs are unable to reveal such information without clarity (they also do not know which will be impacted, which won't be impacted and how many % increase).

Will circle back once I know more or received an OK to share such information. Overall, am not surprised with such announcement given gold price has been off the roof lately - it's just a matter of time.
I see… are the prices now there lower than in Europe?

likely Japan will get a price increase, it's one of the cheapest places to get VCA in all of Asia right now due to the weak yen.
Japan is soooo cheap right now. Especially when you also get the tax back. I was looking into the magic Alhambra earrings and there would be a $2000 saving (fully aware it’s a no stock item but still) just for price comparison

Reactions: fashionelite
A few people said their SA said no increase for US on facebook
According to the fb group there are confirmed increases for uae Singapore Australia Japan and France. It would not surprise me if this is a worldwide increase. Last quarter vca reported I think a 6% increase in sales. The brand is extremely popular right now. There are still long waits for certain items. Plus gold prices have skyrocketed so it would make sense for there to be an increase. If I had my eye on something now I’d be pulling the trigger sooner than later.