Van Cleef - VCA price increase thread *please include location*

In the UK, both Harrods and Bond Street confirmed a price increase in April, they did not know if it would be beginning or the end of the month. Hopefully someone from Canada will be able to tell you based on the Canadian stockists.

Thanks Sammyjoe - I did talk to Birks today and he said that after speaking with them, "indications were that there would indeed be a price increase in April, perhaps the beginning of May" and that it would likely be 10%.

Is anyone else kind of shocked that they'd increase the prices in this economy??? Seems odd to me...

To be honest, common sense would mean that they would not raise their prices, but they know that people regard these as forever pieces and they just basically dont care. They are not the only company raising prices, Chanel, Hermes, Cartier all of them love their regular price increases.

Reactions: avelin27
I have the 6 motif, plus the 3 motif drop earrings. I'm waiting PATIENTLY for my inbetween finger ring. My SA says June. I ordered in freaking January. Aarrgghh!! Just like Hermes! I will round up pictures!

Ahh you have the 6, is it with the dangly larger motif at the bottom! Ahh and the fancy finger ring as well, that is so exciting!! Yes, well waiting is in our blood now! :smile:
It will be worth the wait, these items and goods always are.

Thanks Sammyjoe and Greenstar! I am waiting for the last piece and then I'll post pics. Waiting is so hard, but H has conditioned me, so maybe waiting 6 months for a little ring to be made isn't so bad.:shrugs:

If you go on the website you can download their picture catalogue as a PDF - it's really easy and gorgeous! But it doesn't have prices... if you order it on the phone they should include the price list (the one I got in the boutique only had the items that were featured though, not every item they carry)