Van Cleef in action!

I almost did RG/White MOP too. I wish they did the ring in that color combo. I think TE and YG honestly look the best. I think RG would clash and I don’t know that they would do it.
Im leaving towards rg mop as next purchase. Then I would have the two RG mop bracelets to wear with my lucky bracelet. Then once I get that then decide on tiger eye or adding rg onyx. I’m obsessed with the 4 bracelet stack and trying to plan properly so if I need SO I can stagger them.

Reactions: Rockysmom
Im leaving towards rg mop as next purchase. Then I would have the two RG mop bracelets to wear with my lucky bracelet. Then once I get that then decide on tiger eye or adding rg onyx. I’m obsessed with the 4 bracelet stack and trying to plan properly so if I need SO I can stagger them.
Hi! I would do for your RG four stack:

RG and white MOP
RG and onyx
RG and pave diamonds
RG and malachite

The addition of the pave diamonds and malachite would pop, and malachite with RG looks great (see Bulgari pieces). Plus, I love green, black, and white (diamonds/MOP). It’s very art deco, and we’re in the 20s now and the trend is rising for art deco jewelry.

Just my two cents. Hope this helps.

ETA: Fixed some typos.

Last edited:

RG and white MOP
RG and onyx
RG and pave diamonds
RG and malchite

The addition of the pave diamonds and malachite would pop, and malachite with RG looks great (see Bulgari pieces). Plus, I love green, black, and white (diamonds/MOP). It’s very art deco, and we’re in the 20s now and the trend is rising for art deco jewelry.

Just just two cents. Hope this helps.

yes, I have to agree Malachite is perfection with yellow or rose gold, probably better with rose gold, even though I am a YG person. Great suggestions!

Reactions: missie1
Hehe thanks dear! Yup my SA explained to me my options..I don’t know.. I really thought of shortening it when I realised how freaking difficult it was to put on myself so I have 3 months to decide. I thought it was kinda weird to have it dangling at first but kinda growing on me and I hate waiting lol (resizing will take couple of weeks as it will be done in Singapore)
Honestly shortening will make it much easier to put on as well thanks for chiming in
Well I love the dangle motif on you !!

• Love
Reactions: minami

RG and white MOP
RG and onyx
RG and pave diamonds
RG and malachite

Just my two cents. Hope this helps.

ETA: Fixed some typos.
Thanks so much for your input. Your collection is amazing. I’m new to VCA and welcome all insight. I already did SO for the rg gmop. In addition I have the lucky bracelet that I was planning to wear as part of the stack. Do you think that lucky won’t blend well with the RG? I’m thinking definitely RG mop as next order. I will order in another 2 months so it will be right behind the Gmop.

Thanks so much for your input. Your collection is amazing. I’m new to VCA and welcome all insight. I already did SO for the rg gmop. In addition I have the lucky bracelet that I was planning to wear as part of the stack. Do you think that lucky won’t blend well with the RG? I’m thinking definitely RG mop as next order. I will order in another 2 months so it will be right behind the Gmop.
Hi! I'm not a fan of the lucky bracelet as part of a Alhambra stack, but that's me. I think the beauty of a 3-4 Alhambra bracelet stack is the bold look, with all the same motifs, but in different stones. The lucky bracelet to me is more whimsical... it says "spring, light, cheery, fun, butterfly, leaves". At the core, it's a charm bracelet. If I were to wear the lucky bracelet, I would keep the theme light & whimsical. I would add one Alhambra bracelet, either the MOP to match the charm, or if you want a pop of color, add the malachite or carnelian, which also matches a stone in the lucky bracelet. For me, I vote malachite as it pops and it keeps that spring, butterfly, lucky charm vibe.

I have another thought to share if I may...
I see you have a lot of VCA bracelets (or plan to add a lot). I don't know the rest of your VCA collection, and you may already have other pieces, but may I suggest some earrings or a necklace? For example, I think four bracelets and no other VCA is not a diverse collection unless you are only a bracelet person, To me, the beauty of VCA is their collections and you can wear them as sets for a more complete VCA look. But... you may be more of a bracelet person only and not so much a VCA person who like other VCA pieces.

Just my thoughts. There is on right or wrong. All VCA is beautiful, and it's really what look you are trying to create with your pieces. I hope this helps.

I’m a little obsessed with stacking bracelets and love playing with different combos. My stack yesterday, left and right arms, taken at different locations but on same day. I love the MOP and Lucky charms bracelets!

View attachment 4965987View attachment 4965988
Love the stacks! Do you size your VCA bracelets to the same size as your cartier to give it a uniform look? I wear a 17 and debating about sizing my Vintage Alhambra down to that size. Any pros/cons?

Hi! I'm not a fan of the lucky bracelet as part of a Alhambra stack, but that's me. I think the beauty of a 3-4 Alhambra bracelet stack is the bold look, with all the same motifs, but in different stones. The lucky bracelet to me is more whimsical... it says "spring, light, cheery, fun, butterfly, leaves". At the core, it's a charm bracelet. If I were to wear the lucky bracelet, I would keep the theme light & whimsical. I would add one Alhambra bracelet, either the MOP to match the charm, or if you want a pop of color, add the malachite or carnelian, which also matches a stone in the lucky bracelet. For me, I vote malachite as it pops and it keeps that spring, butterfly, lucky charm vibe.

I have another thought to share if I may...
I see you have a lot of VCA bracelets (or plan to add a lot). I don't know the rest of your VCA collection, and you may already have other pieces, but may I suggest some earrings or a necklace? For example, I think four bracelets and no other VCA is not a diverse collection unless you are only a bracelet person, To me, the beauty of VCA is their collections and you can wear them as sets for a more complete VCA look. But... you may be more of a bracelet person only and not so much a VCA person who like other VCA pieces.

Just my thoughts. There is on right or wrong. All VCA is beautiful, and it's really what look you are trying to create with your pieces. I hope this helps.
Thank so much for your direction regarding the lucky bracelet. I can see you point about keeping that look separate. I would like MOP the best but not sure if need to get both RG & YG in that stone. That seems bit much. Maybe SO RG in MOP as I can then wear with both stacks?
I am a bracelet lover and that’s always my primary focus. In regards to necklaces I just got the MOP lucky butterfly necklace last month. I plan to get Vintage RG gmop once my SO bracelet is ready. I love the look of the 20 motifs but I would never wear it. I prefer dainty necklaces that can be stacked.
I prefer diamond studs but was toying with idea of pair of sweet earrings to wear in second hole but trying to stay focused and get arm together. So many options in VCA and I’m trying to stick to plan

Reactions: BigAkoya