Van Cleef in action!

Hahaha these kids!

I die over your picture! I am so happy you got the perlee clover bracelet! And the butterfly ring is so whimsical and pretty!:loveeyes:

thanks sweetie! im so thrilled I got the clover but my SO arrived and now I’m scrambling a bit :panic::panic::panic:

Whenever I see that ring, I always think @Notorious Pink photoshopped onto her photos...like it looks almost digitally enhanced sometimes in the photos LOL

lol it does look photoshopped. Tbh I often get bored of my jewelry but not this ring, because this is how it looks - it truly glows. I admit to light editing (I mean editing affecting the lighting) because I’m terrible with photography but I always edit to make photos look more accurate, not less.

thanks sweetie! im so thrilled I got the clover but my SO arrived and now I’m scrambling a bit :panic::panic::panic:

lol it does look photoshopped. Tbh I often get bored of my jewelry but not this ring, because this is how it looks - it truly glows. I admit to light editing (I mean editing affecting the lighting) because I’m terrible with photography but I always edit to make photos look more accurate, not less.

Love the ring! I'm curious, what made you decide to get it for the 2nd finger, vs your ring finger? Is there a particular look that people go for when they choose to wear it on the second finger, alone? Either way, it looks fabulous ;)

• Love
Reactions: 880
Love the ring! I'm curious, what made you decide to get it for the 2nd finger, vs your ring finger? Is there a particular look that people go for when they choose to wear it on the second finger, alone? Either way, it looks fabulous ;)

Well, tbh these pieces can be hard to find, so I would have taken it if it fit on either finger, but actually I prefer the way it feels and looks on the middle finger. I wish the Pasquale Bruni fit on my middle finger, but I'm fine on the ring finger.