Van Cleef in action!

I love it, and I love all your pictures. That stack and ring looks beautiful on you.
I recall the diamond bangle is shaped slightly different than the Clover. Did you get the same size for both?

My wrist is 5 3/4", so technically I am a size small. But I like bangles to be loose, like bangles, hence I am 99% sure I will get the medium a I've bought "tighter" fit jewelry in the past and have regretted it. Before I fly out there, I do plan to ask to be sure they bring in both sizes so I can decide.

Your ring. I love the ring with your stack. I was going to wear other rings with my clover bracelet (gemstone rings), and if I stayed with VCA, maybe the Frivole BTF pave WG ring, but in my mind, I don't think the Frivole ring actually matches the Perlee clover collection. I am a matchy matchy person, but I did not consider the clover ring because it's a band. This is because I wear bracelets and rings on my right hand, with the ring on my ring finger, hence it looks even more wedding band. I was thinking of getting another BTF ring, the Magic Alhambra, to match the clover bracelet. But, while I love those big quatrefoils, I feel it might be a bit too logo looking for me as if I'm screaming "I'm wearing VCA". Most people though will see it as a fun lucky charm ring, so that might be okay. But now I see your matching clover ring, and it looks beautiful, and there is a lot more art to your clover ring than the Magic BTF ring. Your mod shots below are such a perfect match, and look so beautiful. I need to put that ring on my list to try also.

By the way, aside from your gorgeous bling, you have really nice fingers and hands. Your fingers are nice and long and the clover ring looks great on you.

Thank you so much for posting these photos. It looks great on you!
Also, to let you know... I saved these photos too!

Thank you so much for being so kind! The perlee clover ring was my first major piece from VCA and to this day I marvel at its aesthetics and beauty! That ring started my love for all things Perlee. But, I hear your concerns on it looking like a wedding band especially if you plan to wear it on your ring finger. I would definitely try the ring along with the bracelets when you are in the store in April just to see how all of them look together and take lots of pictures! I know for me pictures help later on in making decisions. I can think with a clearer head later! In the store, I love EVERYTHING :loveeyes: and am prone to make mistakes.

Regarding the sizes of all the perlee bracelets, I went with the smallest size for all of them! Even though they are all the small size, the single row to my eyes looks a little smaller than my perlee clover and signature. My SA said that can happen since each piece is made my hand so there could be a very slight discrepancy in the sizes. It doesn’t bother me honestly. The three bracelets still align perfectly to my satisfaction. Again, try both medium and small sizes in perlee clover and perlee single row diamond bracelets to see which suits you better. I am not a fan of tight fits! I like my bracelets a little loose too!

I love Frivole BTF and the magic Alhambra BTF rings... two of the very best BTF rings (apart from lotus, Alhambra stones and butterfly ones) in my opinion that VCA makes. I have been waiting for Frivole to be released in PG forever so now that they are doing it in March, I am planning to get the Frivole BTF ring in PG!:yahoo:... not sure if I would wear it on the hand where I wear my perlee bracelets though. I think it will be on my right hand where I wear my watch. I will have to play around a little to see how the Frivole ring looks with the perlee stack.

Once a VCA piece enters our consideration set, I feel it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a must have for many of us :girlsigh:... and the wallet screams in agony! A big OUCH:whut:

Thank you so much! I cannot wait for you to try the Perlee clover and Perlee single row diamond bracelets together. For me they are a match made in heaven.
I am bombarding you with tons of pics of the two together! Hope they enable you to become my twin:hbeat:View attachment 4999474View attachment 4999475View attachment 4999476View attachment 4999477View attachment 4999478View attachment 4999479

LOVE LOVE this stack!! I have saved one of your IG pics with this stack as inspiration:hugs:

Reactions: eternallove4bag
Thank you so much for being so kind! The perlee clover ring was my first major piece from VCA and to this day I marvel at its aesthetics and beauty! That ring started my love for all things Perlee. But, I hear your concerns on it looking like a wedding band especially if you plan to wear it on your ring finger. I would definitely try the ring along with the bracelets when you are in the store in April just to see how all of them look together and take lots of pictures! I know for me pictures help later on in making decisions. I can think with a clearer head later! In the store, I love EVERYTHING :loveeyes: and am prone to make mistakes.

Regarding the sizes of all the perlee bracelets, I went with the smallest size for all of them! Even though they are all the small size, the single row to my eyes looks a little smaller than my perlee clover and signature. My SA said that can happen since each piece is made my hand so there could be a very slight discrepancy in the sizes. It doesn’t bother me honestly. The three bracelets still align perfectly to my satisfaction. Again, try both medium and small sizes in perlee clover and perlee single row diamond bracelets to see which suits you better. I am not a fan of tight fits! I like my bracelets a little loose too!

I love Frivole BTF and the magic Alhambra BTF rings... two of the very best BTF rings (apart from lotus, Alhambra stones and butterfly ones) in my opinion that VCA makes. I have been waiting for Frivole to be released in PG forever so now that they are doing it in March, I am planning to get the Frivole BTF ring in PG!:yahoo:... not sure if I would wear it on the hand where I wear my perlee bracelets though. I think it will be on my right hand where I wear my watch. I will have to play around a little to see how the Frivole ring looks with the perlee stack.

Once a VCA piece enters our consideration set, I feel it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a must have for many of us :girlsigh:... and the wallet screams in agony! A big OUCH:whut:
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I think you will love the Frivole pave BTF ring! I love mine in WG, and the diamonds sparkle like crazy. I actually hesitated with the Frivole BTF as I thought it would look too girly and frou frou and not bold enough (I like bold rings). I actually went to purchase the Lotus ring, but it did not look good me. My fingers got lost. I think I am more in love with the mechanical design of the Lotus ring vs. the actual design of those pointy flowers. I tried on Frivole, and it was love at first sight... Frivole BTF is like one big bold blingy ring, yet whimsical. Sold! I truly love the Frivole heart shaped petals. I actually wish they made more pieces in the Frivole line because the bracelets are not for me, and I am really not a pendant person although I think I might like the extra large pendant/clip. By the way, seeing how you like to match, you will want the matching pave earrings in the size small I am sure! Try them on too in PG. I will get those earrings in WG in April for sure when I make the trek to a VCA.

Thank you again! Now you have me to excited waiting for April to come.
Enjoy wearing your bling! It looks great on you!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I think you will love the Frivole pave BTF ring! I love mine in WG, and the diamonds sparkle like crazy. I actually hesitated with the Frivole BTF as I thought it would look too girly and frou frou and not bold enough (I like bold rings). I actually went to purchase the Lotus ring, but it did not look good me. My fingers got lost. I think I am more in love with the mechanical design of the Lotus ring vs. the actual design of those pointy flowers. I tried on Frivole, and it was love at first sight... Frivole BTF is like one big bold blingy ring, yet whimsical. Sold! I truly love the Frivole heart shaped petals. I actually wish they made more pieces in the Frivole line because the bracelets are not for me, and I am really not a pendant person although I think I might like the extra large pendant/clip. By the way, seeing how you like to match, you will want the matching pave earrings in the size small I am sure! Try them on too in PG. I will get those earrings in WG in April for sure when I make the trek to a VCA.

Thank you again! Now you have me to excited waiting for April to come.
Enjoy wearing your bling! It looks great on you!
Great minds think alike! Next year, I am actually planning on adding both the Frivole diamond earrings in RG and the matching pendant! The matchy matchy in me would be disappointed in me if I didn’t :yes:
I can only imagine how gorgeous the Frivole BTF ring in WG must look on you! I hope you will post pics of the beauty! I am counting the days when I can get mine!
If you don’t wear pendants, then my vote for you is to get the clip! The entire set is drool worthy! Let’s dream till we are able to make those dreams come true:drinks:... I always say planning a purchase is half the fun of actually making the purchase! I enjoy the experience of it all so much.

By the way, this got me thinking last night...
I wonder if someone might be copying and re-posting my text and using it as her own words? Loving Mikimoto is not unusual, but I would have thought I'd run into this person in the Mikimoto forum which I also follow. And you mentioned this person posted things similar to what I had posted (I hope not verbatim), so that makes it doubly strange. Well, if this person now says she purchased a VCA Frivole BTF ring and is now looking to purchase the matching earrings, that is really spooky. As FYI, I have never posted on Instagram or any other social media such as TikTok (I've never even looked at TikTok). I am perfectly fine with anyone sharing my posts as that is the point of forums and posting, to share and listen to ideas and opinions. But if she is using my posts as her own words, that's a bit odd. I do hope it's pure coincidence, but hmm... maybe I should just be a lurker and stay silent for a while if this person is copying my text.

No, I am positive that is not the case. I met her on another jewelry forum last year. She just happens to like long necklaces, and so do I. She was encouraging me to consider Mikimoto long strands, but I told her I'd have to try a high quality long freshwater strand first before I invested in Mikimoto. I had many conversations with her over a period of months! But there were a couple of times I wondered if you were the same person due to liking long pearl strands, and when you said you had 3 long Miki strands, I had to ask!!! She also said she liked to wear them with silky tops and skinny white jeans in warm weather months, and I think you mentioned something similar to that once also! I think you both just have good taste! I don't think she had a lot of VCA and that's one thing I wasn't sure about because you seem to have more than I was aware of her having. She never mentioned this forum so I wasn't expecting her to be here.

I just looked up one of the conversations when I was deciding what to try out for a long strand and her long Mikimoto's were 34", 38", and 52". Now I need to look back and see what yours were! I am terribly sorry if I worried you!

Well, hers are the same lengths as yours. That's crazy. I deleted the part about her diamonds because I now am not 100% sure about that part as I may have her confused with someone else. I am sure about the pearls, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: DR2014 and BigAkoya
No, I am positive that is not the case. I met her on another jewelry forum last year. That's why I asked you about diamonds. She had OEC diamond earrings and was looking for a pendant stone, but her engagement ring is a 3 ct emerald cut, I believe. She just happens to like long necklaces, and so do I. She was encouraging me to consider Mikimoto long strands, but I told her I'd have to try a high quality long freshwater strand first before I invested in Mikimoto. I had many conversations with her over a period of months! But there were a couple of times I wondered if you were the same person due to liking long pearl strands, and when you said you had 3 long Miki strands, I had to ask!!! She also said she liked to wear them with silky tops and skinny white jeans in warm weather months, and I think you mentioned something similar to that once also! I think you both just have good taste! I don't think she had a lot of VCA and that's one thing I wasn't sure about because you seem to have more than I was aware of her having. She never mentioned this forum so I wasn't expecting her to be here.
Whew! Thank you for sharing that... I feel better now!
Okay... back to VCA and dreaming of our next piece!

I'm sorry, I edited my post and decided just to send you a private message! I don't think it is anyone copying you. I think it WAS you! lol! I think I was wrong about the diamond part!
Thank you for the update, and yes, that was me in the pearl thread. Whew! I’m really happy now to know there was nothing off. Thank you!

I feel I am safe and free to post again now!