Van Cleef in action!

You know how much of a fan I am of the way you wear your jewelry :hugs:
Effortlessly chic!

Thanks, sweetie! I just like to enjoy it. I do tend to veer off into "overdone" territory, but as I like to say, I'm still the 10 year old who wants to be the pretty pink Unicorn princess alllllll the time.

Now seeing the MOD shot, it looks like it works quite well only showing a few motifs. At the same time, I learnt how to wear a pop of colour. Thank you so much.

The first pic gives out the Marilyn Monroe vibe.

Thank you so much! Yes, it can help to see how it looks on others. With open necklines of course you can see ore, but sometimes "just a touch" is nice.

Thanks also for the hair compliment! There was about a week last summer when I was using a beach waver to curl my hair. For whatever reason my hair does not hold a style very well so it requires a lot of time, I don't do it very often but also, I forget I have the appliance for it.

My favourite novel is The Great Gatsby. :love:
I only have one low waisted dress- the flapper styled dress. I will try 10 and 20 next time I visit VCA. You are still not buying the lotus earrings, why?

Do you think 2 x 10 motif is more versatile? I do want to make the most of what I spend on.
You can wear a 20 with anything. I dress mostly in a top (round neckline) and skinny jeans and wear my 20 and long necklaces all the time. Very casual.

I am buying the Frivole small pave earrings in WG to match my Frivole pave BTF ring in WG (I love matchy matchy sets).

I don’t like the Lotus earrings by themselves as you know, so I will only but the Lotus earrings if I get the Lotus ring so I have a set.

I don’t like two 10s together as you see two clasps, one on each side, and I am purist when it comes to jewelry. That’s just me.

I really think you can wear the 20 often! Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Random question - Could you please link the masks? Are these reusable? TIA
These are FFP2 rated masks (equivalent to KN95/KF94) with 98% filtration efficiency. You can reliably wear them for up to 40 hours (let each rest in a paper bag between uses for 3-4 days to kill off the virus). I prefer the Hong Kong site because they have more designs and the price per mask is still cheaper with the hefty shipping (to the US) if you order several boxes:

The Global site is better if you want just two boxes since it’s free shipping over $50:

The US site has faster and cheaper shipping but is more per box:

They have so many cute designs. Really love this brand.

These are FFP2 rated masks (equivalent to KN95/KF94) with 98% filtration efficiency. You can reliably wear them for up to 40 hours (let each rest in a paper bag between uses for 3-4 days to kill off the virus). I prefer the Hong Kong site because they have more designs and the price per mask is still cheaper with the hefty shipping (to the US) if you order several boxes:

The Global site is better if you want just two boxes since it’s free shipping over $50:

The US site has faster and cheaper shipping but is more per box:

They have so many cute designs. Really love this brand.
Wow thanks!:hugs: I am ordering them

Reactions: nycmamaofone