Van Cleef in action!

Going to birthday dinner for one of my oldest friends. VCA malachite 20 layered with matching Magic long worn with Vert Bengale 30cm Birkin.

View attachment 3674820
So pretty and I love the color of your bag as well.
I haven't tried wearing my malachite 20 paired with my malachite magic pendant like this yet. In the last catalogue they showed the pendant shorter than the 20 motif which I loved but found confusing because you can't achieve this look unless you lengthen the 20 motif....

Reactions: Cavalier Girl
So pretty and I love the color of your bag as well.
I haven't tried wearing my malachite 20 paired with my malachite magic pendant like this yet. In the last catalogue they showed the pendant shorter than the 20 motif which I loved but found confusing because you can't achieve this look unless you lengthen the 20 motif....

TGG, I wonder if they added a bracelet to the 20 motif. But then, they do all kinds of photographic trickery in their catalogues.

TGG, I wonder if they added a bracelet to the 20 motif. But then, they do all kinds of photographic trickery in their catalogues.
I know, right?
My SA seemed to think that they somehow shortened the pendant, however.
Probably photography trickery. I suppose I could add my LE ten motif to my 20 but that would be a really long necklace and I am NOT tall....
Does this mean I "need" a bracelet (extension) now? Ha!! (yikes!)
Kidding aside, perhaps my magic pendant needs another jump ring?

Reactions: Cavalier Girl
I know, right?
My SA seemed to think that they somehow shortened the pendant, however.
Probably photography trickery. I suppose I could add my LE ten motif to my 20 but that would be a really long necklace and I am NOT tall....
Does this mean I "need" a bracelet (extension) now? Ha!! (yikes!)
Kidding aside, perhaps my magic pendant needs another jump ring?

Malachite is the only 20 motif I own that doesn't have a matching bracelet for extension. I fully intended the buy one, but when I saw the long magic, I decided I didn't really need the bracelet. I don't wear any of them on my wrist. The clasp are just too difficult. And yes, you not only need the bracelet, but now you have me thinking about adding a jump ring!