Shoes Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

Can I please have an advise on Valentino Rockstud Untitled sneakers? I was about to purchase, but then read an opinion on this forum, that they are rough and uncomfortable. Is that true? I had problems with Rockstud flats and found them the most uncomfrtable shoes I've ever owned and I would not like to get the same experience with the sneakers.

Question for those who own Rockstud moto boots. I've read they can run half to a full size small, and even true to size depending on the style. I typically wear a US women's 7. Should I stick with the Euro 37 or just size up? :-s

Question for those who own Rockstud moto boots. I've read they can run half to a full size small, and even true to size depending on the style. I typically wear a US women's 7. Should I stick with the Euro 37 or just size up? :-s
I'm 95% Eur 37 in shows, except for Chanel and some other designers. In Valentino, I'm always a Eur37, whether boots, sandals or pumps. Unless you have a bunion or want to wear thicker socks, I'd go with Eur37.

Hi Everyone. Hope you can help me.

I finally took the plunge and bought my first pair of Rockstuds and it has been a 5 pair slippery slope as I just love them. As I have bought them in the cooler months of Fall and now it is winter, I am trying to understand the sizing for the flats - caged & not caged. I have average width (B) and normally a US 6.5 (Ferragamo, Chanel heels, Chloe).

Here is how they fit and my sizes in the cooler months of Fall (crazy the disparity):
Patent - 100mm & Kitten Heel - 37.5 (the 37 fit too perfect, if my foot swelled just a smidge I feel my heel would overhang which I am truly not a fan of)
Patent - 85mm - 36 - Fits perfectly. The 36.5 my heel came out of, too big.
Combat Boot - 36 - Fits perfectly.
Patent Caged Flat - 37 (slight extra room in the back)

Questions - Caged Flat & Non-Caged Flat
-Can I buy a 37.5 patent caged flat. Thinking I can because of the straps, it will be big but thinking my feet should be kept in place due to the straps.
-Non-caged flat - I have no idea. The reviews I have read are all over the place. I don't know if I get a size 36, 36.5, 37, 37.5.

Any advice would be appreciated.20211011_131509.jpg20211014_083235.jpg20211018_070901.jpg20211021_114638.jpg

Last edited:
Help! There’s a pair of shoes I absolutely need by mid January and the only place that sells them online is directly from the Valentino website. They had my size yesterday but today they sold out. Do you know how often they replenish ? will I have to wait months or a few days ?

Help! There’s a pair of shoes I absolutely need by mid January and the only place that sells them online is directly from the Valentino website. They had my size yesterday but today they sold out. Do you know how often they replenish ? will I have to wait months or a few days ?
Have no idea if site restocks, but if you have a time limit, why not call V boutiques and see if they can source it for you, if available.

You might want to try personal shopper as a last resort. They may not have it, but they have a large network, and may keep an eye out for you. Another option is to try V boutiques in Europe.
I actually reached out to one personal shopper in Europe to look for them. And I asked a rep at the Valentino store in London if they had them in stock but I was told they didn’t at the moment. Maybe I will call the store in Paris ? Ugh I just want them so badly !

I have tried these in leather and they are very big in my regular size. Im 37,5. Does anyone know how these are in suede?

Attachments

• 72C92AF1-3223-4FC1-85A1-6F13D78372B5.png
    72C92AF1-3223-4FC1-85A1-6F13D78372B5.png
    226.8 KB · Views: 1