Valentine’s reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So sweet!

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  2. If you didn’t already know it, Mr Dawn is a keeper!

Sunshine mama and Miss_Dawn like this.
  3. Indeed, you don’t need to say more! Thank you so much!

Hahaha
    Good husband lessons... I’ll tell him that! Thank you!

Thank you very much :biggrin:

Thank you :flowers:

Thank you!

Indeed, I know. Thank you very much :biggrin:

4. Very sweet of him! Congrats!

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  5. Thanks for sharing! What beautiful gifts. You are very lucky. Love them all.

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  6. I love everything, Miss Dawn! It’s all so beautiful, and very thoughtful of Mr. Dawn :heart:. I really like how there’s a little bit of everything, from Louis Vuitton to nibbles!

Miss_Dawn and Sunshine mama like this.
  7. This. I will be married for 10 years this December and the Mr and I don’t celebrate or do gift exchanges for any holiday. So I take it upon myself and head to LV :biggrin: my mother always said not to rely on anyone but yourself to make you happy.

Miss_Dawn and LouisVuitton4Me like this.
  8. +1

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  9. Well done Mr Dawn :tup:

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  10. Thank you!

Yes, I feel very lucky and happy; thank you for sharing my enjoyment :flowers:

Very important to bring the nibbles :lol:
    Yes, it was very thoughtful. Thank you, my friend :smile: I hope you're well. I'm hoping for a bouquet on the day itself - my garden has nothing blooming!!

Have fun at LV :biggrin: Agreed, you have to primarily rely on yourself for happiness :smile:

Thank you!

EveyB likes this.
  11. Good morning, Miss Dawn! I’m doing well but we’re caught in a bit of a snowfall so debating which bag to take to work today! My garden is under snow snow but the day before I saw one brave golden crocus bud. Poor thing is covered now.

I hope for flowers for you on the big day. I’ll be away on Valentine’s Day for work so hopefully Mr. ML will remember when I get back!

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  12. Can your husband give my husband lessons?!?! Mine is so clueless and it is so sweet that your DH wrapped all those great presents. I am in that "no card club" too.

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  13. Wow - congrats! Amazing vday gifts all around! ❤️❤️❤️

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  14. Congrats - now that's what I call a present!

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  15. Thank you all very much :flowers:

@musiclover, safe travels and I hope you have a bouquet awaiting you when you get home :hugs:

musiclover likes this.