Valentine’s reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So sweet!

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  2. If you didn’t already know it, Mr Dawn is a keeper!

Sunshine mama and Miss_Dawn like this.
  3. Indeed, you don’t need to say more! Thank you so much!

Hahaha
    Good husband lessons... I’ll tell him that! Thank you!

Thank you very much :biggrin:

Thank you :flowers:

Thank you!

Indeed, I know. Thank you very much :biggrin:

4. Very sweet of him! Congrats!

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  5. Thanks for sharing! What beautiful gifts. You are very lucky. Love them all.

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  6. I love everything, Miss Dawn! It’s all so beautiful, and very thoughtful of Mr. Dawn :heart:. I really like how there’s a little bit of everything, from Louis Vuitton to nibbles!

Miss_Dawn and Sunshine mama like this.
  7. This. I will be married for 10 years this December and the Mr and I don’t celebrate or do gift exchanges for any holiday. So I take it upon myself and head to LV :biggrin: my mother always said not to rely on anyone but yourself to make you happy.

Miss_Dawn and LouisVuitton4Me like this.
  8. +1

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  9. Well done Mr Dawn :tup:

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  10. Thank you!

Yes, I feel very lucky and happy; thank you for sharing my enjoyment :flowers:

Very important to bring the nibbles :lol:
    Yes, it was very thoughtful. Thank you, my friend :smile: I hope you're well. I'm hoping for a bouquet on the day itself - my garden has nothing blooming!!

Have fun at LV :biggrin: Agreed, you have to primarily rely on yourself for happiness :smile:

Thank you!

EveyB likes this.
  11. Good morning, Miss Dawn! I’m doing well but we’re caught in a bit of a snowfall so debating which bag to take to work today! My garden is under snow snow but the day before I saw one brave golden crocus bud. Poor thing is covered now.

I hope for flowers for you on the big day. I’ll be away on Valentine’s Day for work so hopefully Mr. ML will remember when I get back!

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  12. Can your husband give my husband lessons?!?! Mine is so clueless and it is so sweet that your DH wrapped all those great presents. I am in that "no card club" too.

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  13. Wow - congrats! Amazing vday gifts all around! ❤️❤️❤️

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  14. Congrats - now that's what I call a present!

Miss_Dawn likes this.
  15. Thank you all very much :flowers:

@musiclover, safe travels and I hope you have a bouquet awaiting you when you get home :hugs:

musiclover likes this.