Valentine’s reveal

Wow! Amazing! So sweet of him and so cute! Need I say more??? Lol congrats and happy v day!

Indeed, you don’t need to say more! Thank you so much!

Your husband is so sweet! He should give lessons to my hubby! Such beautiful gifts, congrats!

Hahaha
Good husband lessons... I’ll tell him that! Thank you!

Why do I have the feeling my Husband need lessons from Mr Dawn too? :biggrin:
Congrats Ms Dawn! So excited for you! :heart::love:

Thank you very much :biggrin:

What great pieces! Enjoy your trip!

Thank you :flowers:

So sweet!

Thank you!

If you didn’t already know it, Mr Dawn is a keeper!

Indeed, I know. Thank you very much :biggrin:

Very sweet of him! Congrats!

Thank you!

Thanks for sharing! What beautiful gifts. You are very lucky. Love them all.

Yes, I feel very lucky and happy; thank you for sharing my enjoyment :flowers:

I love everything, Miss Dawn! It’s all so beautiful, and very thoughtful of Mr. Dawn :heart:. I really like how there’s a little bit of everything, from Louis Vuitton to nibbles!

Very important to bring the nibbles :lol:
Yes, it was very thoughtful. Thank you, my friend :smile: I hope you're well. I'm hoping for a bouquet on the day itself - my garden has nothing blooming!!

This. I will be married for 10 years this December and the Mr and I don’t celebrate or do gift exchanges for any holiday. So I take it upon myself and head to LV :biggrin: my mother always said not to rely on anyone but yourself to make you happy.

Have fun at LV :biggrin: Agreed, you have to primarily rely on yourself for happiness :smile:

Well done Mr Dawn :tup:

Thank you!

Reactions: EveyB
Very important to bring the nibbles :lol:
Yes, it was very thoughtful. Thank you, my friend :smile: I hope you're well. I'm hoping for a bouquet on the day itself - my garden has nothing bloomin
Good morning, Miss Dawn! I’m doing well but we’re caught in a bit of a snowfall so debating which bag to take to work today! My garden is under snow snow but the day before I saw one brave golden crocus bud. Poor thing is covered now.

I hope for flowers for you on the big day. I’ll be away on Valentine’s Day for work so hopefully Mr. ML will remember when I get back!

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
Thank you all very much :flowers:

@musiclover, safe travels and I hope you have a bouquet awaiting you when you get home :hugs:

Good morning, Miss Dawn! I’m doing well but we’re caught in a bit of a snowfall so debating which bag to take to work today! My garden is under snow snow but the day before I saw one brave golden crocus bud. Poor thing is covered now.

I hope for flowers for you on the big day. I’ll be away on Valentine’s Day for work so hopefully Mr. ML will remember when I get back!

Can your husband give my husband lessons?!?! Mine is so clueless and it is so sweet that your DH wrapped all those great presents. I am in that "no card club" too.

Wow - congrats! Amazing vday gifts all around! ❤️❤️❤️

Congrats - now that's what I call a present!

Reactions: musiclover