valentina satchel

In case anyone is wondering, the iPad 2 by itself fits perfectly in the exterior front slot of the Valentina :smile: (I face the iPad screen away from the turnlock just to be safe)

Has anyone seen a cinnamon Valentina satchel anywhere? I saw it on someone today while out and about and had to google it. I saw the "Botkier" zip tag and here I am. What a perfect bag. In deep love with cinnamon. Haven't owned a Botkier since the original which is still one of my favorite bags EVER! Help me - I know it's last year's, but I am dying for the Valentina in cinnamon.

After combing through various other designers-- marc jacobs, balenciaga, rebecca minkoff, LV, Tory Burch, Prada, I FINALLY found the satchel I have been dreaming of in Botkier's Valentina satchel!!

I wanted one that could be dressed up or down, with QUALITY leather, that slouches, so that it's not too structured, but not slouch TOO much like some other brands. I've read time again how good her leather is, and it looks so yummy and PERFECT for what I envisioned. And, I found this bag at the right time, too. Because my favorite parts of the bag are the d rings for the handles so that they can drop and that chain strap!! Both of which are new on the latest versions.

Best of all, AWESOME price point. I was 2 sec away from getting a balenciaga (even though I wasn't in love), but then I found this & the price was the cherry on top!

I had to make this post to support this designer. More people need to know about her (plus, she's a fellow NYer ;) )! Can't wait to get my bag! :smile:

OMG...it's like you read my mind! I too have been combing through designers trying to find the same points as you've identified - soft slouchy leather but with a bit of structure, convertible use. Have been considering Bal, Givenchy and Alexander Wang and stumbled upon the Botkier. This might fit all the bills! And at 1/6 of the price of other brands!!!!

But I wish there were more modelling pics. Ladies who own the Valentina, please post pics and reviews!

:useless: