Vacanze?

am i the only one that hates this print ? Maybe cause its winter related and well in hawaii there is no winter... I don't know but i reallllly reallllly dislike it.

I can see why the people who live in the warm climates in Hawaii and down South might not like this print so much, but it will be very cute during the holidays here in the chilly, snowy midwest. It's kind of like how Spiaggia was for me. The whole beach scene is cute & I do like my Spiaggia bag, but will probably look kind of weird if I am using my Zucca in a couple months with the big beach scene as it snows outside here. Not that that will stop me from using it of course.:P

I don't mind living in hawaii and using Vacanze...i just like the whole "CHRISTMAS" idea. Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I can use it when I'm doing my christmas shopping.

On the other hand, I would really need to see it in real life. If I love it, I'll get a BV or MM and if I'm liking it...then just a Caramella to have something in the print.

I agree the theme is too Christmasy which I don't really like too. I'll feel weird carrying a Vacanze print during summer like wearing a santarina suit when it's not Christmas. But still wait till I see IRL, who knows, I may change my mind.

I felt the same why at first, to christmasy. But it's grown on me and I want something small like a denaro, or maybe a ciao, it's kind of small.

And my mom loves it so I'm going to do my best to get a MM for her for christmas.

I LOVE Christmas too but the thing is by the time Dec 25 comes i'm so sick of looking at lights, presents and trees! The whole build up is what i love. Seeing bags in real life makes a big difference...i was in love with trasporto until i saw it in person..oh well i think i'll get something small in vacanze

I LOVE Christmas too but the thing is by the time Dec 25 comes i'm so sick of looking at lights, presents and trees! The whole build up is what i love. Seeing bags in real life makes a big difference...i was in love with trasporto until i saw it in person..oh well i think i'll get something small in vacanze

i feel the same way! and another thing i love about christmas...the shopping :rolleyes: so maybe i'll try to find a vacanze avventura to carry my myriad packages from the mall.

i love the idea of a winter scene, but would love it even more if it weren't holiday related - just skiing/cold weather/wolf doggies/yeti all over.

It works out when you live in a climate with 4 seasons. Then you just rotate the bags for each of the seasons. I love vacanze and plan on getting it.

same here, we have four seasons. even though we dont get much of a summer or much snow in winter, we can use winter and summer bags hence why I have a spiaggia and am getting a vacanze. yay :tup:

I live in LA now and I can't STAND the sunny weather all the time! The highlight of my year is going back to Vermont for Christmas to see my parents and enjoy the snow and cold. So I'll be getting an Avventura in Vacanze. :smile: