Vacanze?

764982140_a2dee97c9d_o.jpg

Any bag I get in Vacanze will have to have Mozzarella front and center. Too cute! I also wouldn't mind the little rescue dog guy looking all victorious. Ah! I can't wait! :yahoo:

Vacanze is really cute...now that I look at it more though...I feel like it's very Christmas-y. I still like it and plus I live where it snows like 8 months out of the year. Maybe my hubby will get a clue and realize how much I like tokidoki and have Santa bring me a Vacanze...how fitting it would be. *sigh* a girl can dream. :smile:

I think it will be perfect for the holiday season, and I hope it comes out in time for me to carry it through November and December.

I live in South Florida too, where there is no winter, but I still love it. I'll be dreaming of a white Christmas even while I'm wearing shorts. ;)

am i the only one that hates this print ? Maybe cause its winter related and well in hawaii there is no winter... I don't know but i reallllly reallllly dislike it.

nope, your not he only one I really don't care for that print...mainly because it doesn't snow in hawaii,but I do love christmas...on the brighter side,that's extra money for me that I won't be spending on tokidoki bags!

I like the print and think it's really cute, but I don't see myself getting anything in this print. I already know I would only carry this bag from November to maybe the end of January and that's it.

I like the print and think it's really cute, but I don't see myself getting anything in this print. I already know I would only carry this bag from November to maybe the end of January and that's it.

I love this print. I hope to get something small in Vacanze, and my perfect placement would be imagery from the lower 1/2 of the print field so that I could carry my bag or accessory all winter long.

Also, that issue with the print being too seasonal is exactly how I feel about Spiaggia (even though it's cute).