Useless info

Yeah, 'bleh' would describe my exact feelings towards her. Kahlen was SO much cuter.

Nicole wasn't that pretty as well, she was plain, all the girls on cycle5 weren't all that.

It was the Indian girl who cut her toki tees by her breasts. I think it was cuz she had big boobs. Her name is Anchal.
Anchal_3.jpg

but, i can't find her using a toki shirt, grrr.

i love watching ANTM too! :[ but i missed it last night.. had work. bleh.

but that's cool that a few girls in the show wear tokidoki though! i kind of remember seeing someone else wear tokidoki on tv.. but not clearly... i think it was on the news or something.. someone in the background haha

Jess - omg i hated anchal ... always whining. and yah I can see how she needed to cut the toki tee .. lol
why the heck do the tees run so small anyhow?? Not everyone is super-skinny :sad:

snoopa - i agree Kahlen was way cuter and prettier and I was rooting for her to win .. but it was not to be. I also like that name .. I was thinking if I ever had a daughter I'd name her Kahlen .. lol .. maybe

idk, but i wish they made bigger sizes, especially for men..my bf is all sad his tee didnt fit him :sad: it only goes up to XL. & yeahhh I took a leap of faith buying tees that were in XL hoping they would fit, and they do run small haha. I had to lose a few lbs to fit into it hahahaha.

Idk, I liked Anchal. I thought she was very pretty. I guess I just liked how she looked because I love Bride & Prejudice -- yes, BRIDE.

She does look very Bollywood....sadly I can say that I've never watched Top Model. Most of my reality viewing is done on Bravo....Project Runway, Top Chef, Shear Genius, ah to be a Bravo girl.........

How is project runway? I never really watched that. I guess I just like Tyra and think she's cool so I watch ANTM. Oh, and I loveeeeee Janice Dickinson & her show lolz. It's hilarious.

Project runway is stupid, atleast I think so.
I watched it for a while when I had nothing better to do, but it's EH, kinda boring.

If I'm not mixing up to different shows- then Top Chef is terrible, I watched one episode and that was it for me.

[/QUOTE]omg jayla and melrose wore toki tees?? I never even noticed!! Although that might be because I HATE HATE HATED melrose ... lol[/quote]

I hated Melrose too. :yucky: I was so happy she didn't win. :graucho:

Yeah, I started screaming when I first saw Tyra in the hoodie. All my friends looked at me like I was insane (they don't quite understand my passion). But then I saw the arrows instead of crossbones and realized it wasn't Tokidoki and then I proceeded to throw my shoe at the television. :cursing:

Yeah, I started screaming when I first saw Tyra in the hoodie. All my friends looked at me like I was insane (they don't quite understand my passion). But then I saw the arrows instead of crossbones and realized it wasn't Tokidoki and then I proceeded to throw my shoe at the television. :cursing:

lol knasarae too funny :P

i should have gotten up to get closer to the tv to check it out ... i just kept squinting and it looked like tokidoki to me. My brother just looked at me like I was nuts.

Hmm i think this season i have no real favorite to win. Maybe Jaslene (sp?)

My favorite was Jael..now that she's gone I want Natasha to win. I don't think she's fake. I think she's weird, but not fake. I hate Jaslene ew. She looks like a man. I also hate Renee, she's such a beyottch...it's all a show.